SR20 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is an ECU from an SR20DET motor. It has a big red "62" on it.

Below the 62 is: 23710 50F00
Below that number is: A11-000 G90
Stamped, to the right of that number is: 3707

Perfect ECU for use with 370cc injectors and stock MAF.

$125 shipped.

E-mail me at [email protected]

·
<>< Jesus is the Answer
5,518 Posts
isnt 62 from a rwd s13 redtop?

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was under the impression that it was from a Bluebird SR20DET, but I will check the PIN number and utilize the above link to be sure.

Thanks for the link!

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Unfortunately the list provided by JWT does not include all SR20 ECU's-only the domestic ECU's.

The ECU was bought from a list member and was being sold as a Bluebird ECU. The ECU also has "SR20(T)" written on it in black marker.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Brock Stepan said:
Unfortunately the list provided by JWT does not include all SR20 ECU's-only the domestic ECU's.

hmm.. sorry i thought maybe they had them all cataloged. I didn't notice you were local, thats like 4 of us now. cool.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
There isn't anyone out there looking for cheap engine management to utilize with 370cc injectors and a stock MAF?!?

side note: Hey, I didn't know that there were more local SR20 nuts in the Twin Cities. It's getting warmer, however incremental it is! I store my car during the winter but I'm breaking it out this weekend!

·
Registered
177 Posts
Just checked with a friend with a GTI-R B13 and he said that is definately an S13 redtop because 50F00 is the ecu code for the S13. Maybe try selling it at 240sxforums?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts