SR20 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm just testing the waters. I know a lot of people end up turboing their cars. I was going to. Would still kind of like to. But I need to concentrate on school and finishing college. Get my own place... then worry about the fun stuff.
So i'm just sending out a feeler for if anyone might be interested in the future, or how much I might get for my car.
Low down.
91 P10 G20 5speed.
chassis has probably 120k miles on it.
New motor put in back in September up and running:
JDM DE (champaine top) drilled and tapped engine block. Just have a brass plug in it. Have not had a problem yet with my car or my motor. No leaks period!
2 UR pulley set. Black.. wanted to keep a sleeper look.
NO smog or emissions on intake and exhaust on the DE motor.
New plugs, wires, spark plugs, distributor, rotor and cap.. all with new JDM DE motor.
Ebay "blitz" wanna-be air intake filter.
JWT pressure plate/w 2000+ SR20DE clutch disc. (SUPER SOFT clutch feel, grabs as hard if not harder than stock though!)
Timing advanced.

New 4 snow all season tires on it. Has the stock factory chrome rims.
Grey, dark metalic grey color.
Exterior, dings here and there.
Interior, AWIA CD player.

New stuff:
Ball joints
Tie rod ends
High pressure power steering hose
Brakes and rotors

Things that dont' work, or are broke, tore up..
Sunroof, doesn't work at all. Doesn't leak, but doesn't work.
Right passanger mirror, cracked. But power mirror works fine.
Steering wheel. Center is ripped off. I used black duct tape and put it back on. There is no air bag in the 91 G20's. Horn works.
Cruise control. Didn't work when I bought it. SO when I did the JDM swap, I took off the cruise control cables.
Driver's seat is tore up. Will probably get a new one before I sell car.
Motor mounts. Getting those fixed next, and will do it before I sell car.

For pics or the build up of my car.

This car would be perfect for someone looking to just get the turbo setup and turbo the car. New motor. Nothing to worry about.

I was thinking of $2000 negotiable...

Reason for looking to sell. I will probably get an automatic car for my daily driver. An will drive that till I finish college. Looking to get a 1999 P11, or a 1999-2000 Nissan Sentra.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: FS: testing waters. 91 P10 G20 5speed, JDM DE motor, Drilled an tapped block, plugged

Yep it's the car in my sig. :)
I've had the car for about 2 years now. 8 months of that time the car was down. (swapping the motor) Car was in a friends shop/building. I didn't ever have a ride to go down and work on my car. As well as I always had to have my friend unlock the shop for me to work on my car. So I got to work on it. Maybe for 1-2hours, an about 1time a week.

There are more pics at the link in my sig. CHeck out my cardomain.

Sorry I used to have quite a few pics. But i've had to reload everything on my computer for like the 3rd time. (virus probably). So I have no more pics. Any pics I have are on that cardomain site.
I can try and maybe get some digital ones.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Re: FS: testing waters. 91 P10 G20 5speed, JDM DE motor, Drilled an tapped block, plugged

tranny how is that...?? how much??? lsd??let me kno

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Factory tranny. Never changed out. My 91 is a non touring model G20. SO it didn't have the VLSD tranny like the G20t's.
Tranny is good and solid. No grinds or pop outs.

I baby my car. I shift at 3-4k rpm ALWAYS! Unless i'm racing someone. An that doesn't happen to often since I got a stock exhaust. Otherwise I baby my car. ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts