SR20 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Say it with DET
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: Turbo Manifold $100 OBO

Im selling the old manifold that I used on my car when I had turbo on it. I already got rid of the tubro so I have no use for this anymore. Its basically just sitting in my room collecting dust.

I have NO clue what brand or make this is, all I know is that it was on a t3/t4 turbo that was installed on a 95 200sx. Worked great when I had it on. No cracks or holes, just needs a good bead blasting.

Heads up, price increase, $100, if I can. The only I say that is because I had someone offer me 110 for it, and Im actually waiting to see if that goes through. If not I still wanna get rid of this. And from all the emails Ive been getting I dont think that would be to hard.

Im willing to ship anywhere, and local pickup is fine too.

PM me or feel free to post on here if your interested. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
wow what a deal

·
Sr20's Get u Laid
3,354 Posts
humm looks like a protech...........can some1 clarify..........where are u, im in tampa

im interested

·
SR20DEbT
8,984 Posts
If I didn't have my setup already I would have scooped this up. Very cheap. Great price man.

·
Say it with DET
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
haha maybe i should raise the price? haha naw ill keep it as it haha wtf do i need it for right

·
Say it with DET
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry sorry, got a little side tracked with things. Im going to repost this in about a week, so yes its for sale still

1 - 11 of 11 Posts