SR20 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have this roomate whom is obsessed with hondas and vtech. he has a gsr in a dx coupe civic (aem c/a intake,flowmaster exhaust w/2 1/4 in piping, and msd wires) and im about a car length from taking him (98 ser..stillen intake; bullet exhaust w/2 1/4 in piping; smc short shifter;hvac glow gages (that dont help speed); motegi mr7 gun metal 16's; kuhmo 205/45/16; matrix front strut bar) any advice on what to slap on next to make this quicker..header?internal mods? cams..etc...? also does anyone know any where to find a grill piece for a 98'200sx ?do i need a headlight conversion?

------------------
[email protected] vtech

·
employment whiplash, NC
3,646 Posts
Header and pullies should do it. A JWT ECU wouldn't hurt. If you want to **** the beat out of him, add cams on top of those mods.

------------------
Matt
92 SE-R from Heck

"What have you DONE to that thing..." - stranger at Rockingham dragway 5/18/01
"Where's the turbo?" - stranger at the 1st autocross of 2000 where my SE-R debuted
"That thing is a goddamn rocket ship. I'm not lifting for you on the straights anymore!" -Karl Shultz, Rockingham 4/27/01
"What in the hell have you done since I drove it last?" -David Stone, Rockingham 4/27/01

·
Registered
765 Posts
wow ur friend must be a horrible driver, lol. Anyways, I think a Header would put you over the top, and like the other guys are saying... If you want to really jack him up - GET CAMS

Oh yeah, a 50shot of N20 wouldnt hurt either

------------------
'95 200SX SE-R - Jim Wolf Clutch, K&N, CN Catback Exhaust, CN strut bars, KYB AGX, Eibach ProKit, audio
'99 Prelude base - CAI, Greddy SP
'02 TL Type S - Stock

·
Registered
596 Posts
Yeah, but VTECH phones aren't that great either, so either way it works out. My VTECH 900MHz cordless sucks big time, but it was certainly cheap. Freakin VTECH.

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
ya, their phones do suck, I do not have one, but a friend of mine does, and you have to hang it up before you use it b/c it will die on you.

·
SE-R withdrawal
53 Posts
My VTEC phone is pretty nice, except it does this weird thing...right near the end of the call, the other person's voice gets higher and higher until it sounds like they're squeaking. Then I have to hang up and call back and it's back to normal.

Weird.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
if you wanna go faster...get headers. if you wanna humiliate him...get headers and squeeze some juice into that baby!!

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by WhiteSER:
It's called VTEC. VTECH makes phones.</font>
yeah i have a vtech too.. it sux and the answering machine on it is always turning itself on and off. thanx for clearing that up

·
JordanWhiteMusic.com
4,699 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by mgeoffriau:
My VTEC phone is pretty nice, except it does this weird thing...right near the end of the call, the other person's voice gets higher and higher until it sounds like they're squeaking. Then I have to hang up and call back and it's back to normal.
Weird.
</font>
So you're saying the phone has some sort of artificial intelligence to know when your planning on ending the call?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts