SR20 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to order some adaptors to put a fuel pressure gauge on my car. Anyone know what size the fuel lines are? Also should I put the gauge after the rail or before it?

·
SR powered S13 coupe
6,728 Posts
AaroNX said:
I need to order some adaptors to put a fuel pressure gauge on my car. Anyone know what size the fuel lines are? Also should I put the gauge after the rail or before it?
This should help... 7th post down has the adapter you need.
http://www.sr20forum.com/showthread.php?t=32019&highlight=nismo+fpr

I just ordered 4 of these 5/16 fuel pressure gauge adapters(have to have a minimum of $30 to order), if you want when they come in I can sell you one of the extra at what cost I have to pay. I was planning on selling the extra's on the forum when they got in.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Are there any other places that sell the 5/16" adapter? I need one but dont want to spend $30 at flatlandracing (or whatever that store is called).

·
Registered
647 Posts
i got a bunch of a dapters at napa. it took like 3 pieces on each side...but it works. and cost maybe $15

·
Bitter Old Man
2,623 Posts
This doesn't quite match what you're doing, but when George and I had to create a fuel-sampling port for Grover's race car, we found 5/16" stuff at a hardware store.

·
Undecided
4,132 Posts
I searched EVERYWHERE on the net and could not find anything but the 3/8 fitting that Summit sells. For 8$, I delt with the pain of installing it. Literally. I had blisters on my hands from heating the hose to get it to slip over far enough. Took me 30 minutes but is on there securely.

·
SR powered S13 coupe
6,728 Posts
JasOne510 said:
So anyone else know of a place that sells the 5/16" adapter? All I have found are 3/8"
I might have a source for the same one that has been sold at flatlandracing. I won't know until next week though... If will keep everyone updated on this [fingers crossed]

1 - 18 of 18 Posts