SR20 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Yes Dear.
2,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im using s4's just replaced my fuel filter with a 3z, now im looking to get a 3z fuel pump.. my question. how much and will this work. Im looking to upgrade the cheapest way possible.. any other ideas let me know.

·
GT2835R
7,609 Posts
Sr20kidD said:
im using s4's just replaced my fuel filter with a 3z, now im looking to get a 3z fuel pump.. my question. how much and will this work. Im looking to upgrade the cheapest way possible.. any other ideas let me know.
I dont think it will do anything unless your stock pump is bad. Its still gonna be regulated by the stock fpr. Unless you have a wide band 02 you can tune with an adjustable fpr. Did you notice anything with the fuel filter. I put a 300zx TT fuel filter too.

·
Yes Dear.
2,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nizzan4u2nv said:
I dont think it will do anything unless your stock pump is bad. Its still gonna be regulated by the stock fpr. Unless you have a wide band 02 you can tune with an adjustable fpr. Did you notice anything with the fuel filter. I put a 300zx TT fuel filter too.

hmm. i noticed worse gas mileage.. lol.. no i didnt get to drive it much.. since the install.. i just did this yesterday.. and today i went to turn on the car.. and walla .. my car turns but no fuel... i might be out of gas too.. but i know also that my fuel pump is on the dying side..

i like runnin my car on E.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts