SR20 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just changed my fuel pump cause it just died...newayz it was pretty easy to install but somehow it wont start, check the fuse as well as the relay...i check the plug with a voltmeter and it shows nothing...i have the fsm and it tells me nothing...any ideas?

·
Registered
249 Posts
ok, remeber that when you switch the ign key to the on position the ecm only turns the pump on for 5 seconds, and resumes sending power when the vehicle is cranked it does this to prime the fuel system. I,m assuming you have the fsm wiring diagrams. Make sure you didn't get your pressure and return lines mixed up on the sending unit. Let me know what year it is and such so I can tell what sending unit is in it.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I checked and my relay wont turn on...i tapped the relay with a different power source and now just the feul pump wont turn on...newayz as of now the ecu is not sending anything to the pump and even with a power source to turn the relay on, it still wont work...dgerryts can it possibly be the ecu? oh yea my car is a 91' and the lines are correct.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts