SR20 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi.. my fuel pump is dead and I have to replace it.This spring I will drop an bb sr20det in my nx and I want to know if I should change my fuel pump for a better one,if yes,can I put it now even if I dont have the bb motor?
TIA!!

séb

------------------
Nissan Nx2000 1992 - no cat,
timing advanced to about 18-19 and
[email protected](G-Tech...)

·
vincit omnia veritas
1,085 Posts
If you can afford the extra bank, then get the better pump.

What do you have to lose? Better to get the better pump the first time than later upgrade the pump you bought.

later
david lau

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks!!
The only thing I have to loose is the MONEY!! and it doesnt matter!!(its a joke if you dont understand)

·
Registered
201 Posts
There is a Walbro high flow fuel pump that people were recommending on the main list a while back. Go to http://www.se-r-list.org and search the mailing list archives for "walbro" and see if you can turn anything up. You could also do a search on "fuel pump" and probably get some good info as well.

Here, I found some of the info:

B13 and NX 255 lph use a GCA3375-2 (pump = GSS341)

B13 and NX 190 lph use GCA3373-2 (pump = GSS278)

B14 255 lph use GCA3376-2 (pump = GSS342)

B14 190 lph use GCA3374-2 (pump = GSS250)

"If anyone needs help sorting through Walbro's crazy part number system, shoot me
and e-mail at [email protected] - my work e-mail is a little more user friendly for a quick response." -- written by Carl H.

Couldn't find the pricing, sorry.

Another viable option is the 300ZX fuel pump, but I believe it requires some modification to make it work. IIRC, it's more expensive than the walbro stuff too.

Good Luck!

Ben
'93NX

1 - 4 of 4 Posts