SR20 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys the worst thing happened I crashed my B13! Im keeping the motor and tranny but everything else is up for grabs So I need to sell everything off it. Please lmk if there is anything you want. Pricing is open to offers. I also am posting a 110,000 mile 94 Sr20de with a bad tranny (rebuild maybe) This has the stuff to swap from a reg sentra to a ser.

Thanks

Evan Smith

·
Sleeper in progress
193 Posts
pm sent

·
Registered
37 Posts
if your sun visors are in good shape, i need them both(but only if theyr still in good shape, ie not torn falling apart etc.) also the door handle inserts if theyre still good (the cups behind the inner door handles) if you had cruise control/ fog lights i need the switches. lemm know what you got how much you want for it all shipped to 11768

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
good working starter how much shipped to 12533

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
I apologies for the delay, this didn't send me a message that I had reply's lol.
PM's are being replied now.

No driver inside fender on this one. Sorry SSSBluebird

PM a offer for the harness and ECU. (it is a 5speed) 2.2lvvlb13

PM a offer for the good condition pass... rear caliper. fllwyb

No visors, door cups, or cruise just switch for Fog lights. PM if you want it. McDracing

PM offer for good working starter. nismo chris

PLEASE PM OFFERS!!! I dont really care I just want to get rid of this car. :rofl: Help me out...

Evan Smith

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
The engine and tranny are from a 94 and a different car.

The powersteering pump and resevor are up for grabs! Lines are not, rack is. Pm offers

1 - 14 of 14 Posts