SR20 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
merely a flesh wound
15,281 Posts
Who has a link to that Civic Shockwave called 'You Drive a Honda - You're Stupid'?

Chris

·
since 2001
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">that is so old. </font>
thanks for your postive and insightful response. :lol

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">kbslacker: you are so mean.</font>
haha, you cant blame him for growing up mean...

maybe he is angry because he wasnt breast feed as a baby or something.

Damn the ills of today's society.

·
Registered
883 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by hybrid D E T:
haha, you cant blame him for growing up mean...

maybe he is angry because he wasnt breast feed as a baby or something.

Damn the ills of today's society.
</font>

**** you and your ****ing mom, bitch. Maybe if you would look around rather than just posting some stupid ass ****, the second you happen to see it, in the wrong forum might I add. I would not have said anything. ******.

·
SNAIL SQUAD
10,271 Posts
Yo whats up with the hostility? So what if he posted it in the wrong forum and that is the second time it has been posted. Everyone make mistakes. CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG

·
since 2001
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">**** you and your ****ing mom, bitch.
Maybe if you would look around rather than just posting some stupid ass ****, the second you happen to see it, in the wrong forum might I add. I would not have said anything. ******.</font>

Wow the angry messageboard elitest has reared its ugly head. I guess i've been told.

Instead of becoming angry and responding like an asshole, why didn't you just move the post to the correct forum? As a "moderator" you do have the capability to move, delete, and/or lock post to insure that the content of each forum is proper.

Furthermore, as a moderator of an internet message board (where new members join daily) you should become use to the fact that duplicate posts will occur and learn how to deal with them in a better fashion.

Perhaps I was out of line in my response to your comments and I apologize.

However, my original intentions for this thread were to simply share something humorous. To have someone get pissed off at me for trying to nmake people laugh just seems rediculous to me, regardless of who's seen it before or how many times it has been posted here.

Treat people with respect and you'd be amazed what you get in return.

i'm so over it-

[This message has been edited by hybrid D E T (edited 09-01-2001).]

·
Registered
883 Posts
Well, yes I should not have roared up like that. It was late and I was allready in a pissy mood. Then to see you make smart ass remarks, for me saying that it was old, was a little much for me at the time.

As for you saying I should get used to seeing reposts, because people join daily. I see you signed up in June? This was posted in early August.

For the Moderator status goes, We can only "Moderate" Forums that we are a Moderator in. At least thats how it is for me.

Not once have I dis-respected anyone, who has not done it first.

·
Registered
356 Posts
this was my first time to see this, thanks for posting :)

that civic sounded almost as annoying as the ones in my neighborhood. great imitation.

·
Registered
157 Posts
May i just say eliterit that your car looks damn sweet with that rim/paint job combo... i think this is the first time ive ever seen it. (sorry to get off topic funny post though and my first time seeing it though i wasnt a member when it was first posted)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.