SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are thinking about making turbo manifolds/kits for the FWD SR20DE/20VE setups. Just wanted to see if there is enough interest on it, we may just do it.

More than likely std will be T3 inlet flange, 38mm w/g flange and possibly 3" downpipe.

Let's see who would all be interested.

·
Registered
89 Posts
will these be log manifolds? either way, im sure if you could show some pics, people will be in. any chance of dyno results?

·
Registered
588 Posts
I'm deffo interested, but only for the long run. I'll probably turbo my SR16VE in a couple of years, so it's nice to know that there are options other than the standard GTI-R Manifold :p.

·
Weekend Warrior
4,491 Posts
Would be nice to have a tubular that performs well over a log.:)
^Bingo. T3 over here.

^P.S. It will be nice to have it, or 2 versions so that one works with A/C for those that really really like A/C ;).

·
Buying up every nx in ont
639 Posts
very interested :D

·
PTE billet wheel pimpin
1,438 Posts
I would love to see one ....

·
2001 B15Ve+T
632 Posts
i am looking for one sr20ve-t manfold to fit a gt2876r-1 on a 2001 sentra se

cheers

rob

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It will def. be only offered in a T3 flange and 44 w/g. Maybe we may offer the 38mm option.

It will look similar to the one we just finished for the RWD DET/VE setups.

·
Weekend Warrior
4,491 Posts
Reminds me of the full race honda manifold. Looks good. I think offering the 38mm would ideal.

·
Ruby Red SE-R
1,578 Posts
No offense to you sir yall make some awesome products and all but I highly doubt u gonna be able to compete with Mrsg20 and evilempire's prices.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well, from what Ive seen we can come pretty close or even better to those prices.

Not to knock on those guys or anything but we have a business to run and have overhead expenses. Offering great, tested products requires money, time and labor.

·
Ruby Red SE-R
1,578 Posts
Well, from what Ive seen we can come pretty close or even better to those prices.

Not to knock on those guys or anything but we have a business to run and have overhead expenses. Offering great, tested products requires money, time and labor.
True that If u can be competetive with their prices u should do pretty good cause yall are awesome fabricators and welders and such. Too bad most of us on this forum are broke and cheap:squint: :(

·
2001 B15Ve+T
632 Posts
see i need a T2 flange and no external wastegate, but thanks guys.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts