SR20 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Sr20det addict
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay, i need to know if the cams, rockers, and valves from a fwd n/a sr20 swap into the rwd sr20det. my cracked valve was much more than just that and i need these parts....thanks guys.
kevin

·
Registered
953 Posts
okay, i need to know if the cams, rockers, and valves from a fwd n/a sr20 swap into the rwd sr20det. my cracked valve was much more than just that and i need these parts....thanks guys.
kevin
JWT cams weren't made with RWD SRs in mind, but people are using S3's and S4's w/ no problems, so...

Use a little brain power and do a quick search, you will understand immediately :biggthump

·
Sr20det addict
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
valves

what about the valves...i dont trust JGY for sh*t but they told me that the intake valves were the same and the exhaust valves were bigger on the DET but i would like to hear from someone that knows?

·
Registered
953 Posts
what about the valves...i dont trust JGY for sh*t but they told me that the intake valves were the same and the exhaust valves were bigger on the DET but i would like to hear from someone that knows?
Oh I don't know if the valves are bigger or not.

I do know that the DETs have sodium filled exhaust valves, not sure if the FWD NA SRs have different valves or not.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts