SR20 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
They look so clean :D !! 17x7 38 mm offset with 1.5 drop on AGX/GC. No clearens problems at all no need to roll the fender or spacers.. Oh the car rides a how lot better with the 205/40/17 on there. Now the supention is working. With the stock rims and tires it was bouncey and harsh ride. It really did not slow me bown to bad but the braking is not as good. Time for some braded brake lines..

·
2.0T
559 Posts
nissanfrek said:
They look so clean :D !! 17x7 38 mm offset with 1.5 drop on AGX/GC. No clearens problems at all no need to roll the fender or spacers.. Oh the car rides a how lot better with the 205/40/17 on there. Now the supention is working. With the stock rims and tires it was bouncey and harsh ride. It really did not slow me bown to bad but the braking is not as good. Time for some braded brake lines..
You gotta hook us up with a picture nissanfrek!

·
SNAIL SQUAD
10,271 Posts
I have had like 6 sets of 17's on my Classic with no problems. I will have it no other way. As for peformance being hindered I don't agree. I feel my car exactly the same.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I took some pics to day of the car with Black200sxse-r. It really looks clean.. I will get them up in the next few days.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The handling is the best ever. Oh yea today I got the ES rear motor mount in today. That really made a big diffrence the car is much faster. I am now getting the power to the ground..

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
SE-Rican said:
I have had like 6 sets of 17's on my Classic with no problems. I will have it no other way. As for peformance being hindered I don't agree. I feel my car exactly the same.
Thats a Clean looking Classic. I am with you, I really like the 17's. So did the little **** who tryed to take them, in me drive way at 10:30 at night. Oh buy the way there car jacks are in my garge now and so is the car ...

·
2.0T
559 Posts
nissanfrek said:
I all so have a set of the American Racing rims you have. But mine need to be polished.
When I'm done with my engine mods, I'm going to consider 16's or 17's. These are alright in the meantime, they came with the car.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
I run 17's, even NA, my power loss is almost
un-noticable, although i will agree that braking performance deos suffer a little.
As for performance on the street and handling, its sweet, no change.

debunk, your classic looks sweet.

·
JordanWhiteMusic.com
4,699 Posts
Gump said:
I run 17's, even NA, my power loss is almost
un-noticable, although i will agree that braking performance deos suffer a little.
As for performance on the street and handling, its sweet, no change.

debunk, your classic looks sweet.

Wow, I noticed a huge power loss even on my B14 when I had 17's on. NA of course.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts