SR20 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Enjoy the GTR Matt!
3,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not selling it, but when I picked up my JDM SR20DE today, one of the ones he offered me was an absolutely gorgeous red-top NA engine. I needed one with a lower compression to go turbo, but I thought I'd pass it along. They didn't seem to care about it at all, just if it had a turbo on it or not made the price difference.

$500 at www.nadauto.com, I worked with Lee

·
Enjoy the GTR Matt!
3,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Call them and deal, I paid $500 + $30 tax to go pick one out and throw it in the back of the truck. They quoted me $550 plus tax, and Steven picked his up for $550 tax included.

I was just letting everyone know, get their number from the website and call them. It is on the very bottom corner of the rack, by the complete RHD MR2 in the warehouse.

·
Registered
7,108 Posts
dude he sends that engine to my house an ill send him the whole avenier turbo kit i got here with the 480cc injectors an 370's plus oil lines, water lines, jdm intake runners..:) let me know whats up i blew my motor an im sellin the kit for 700$ soo might as well str8 up trade as long as he ships it im down

has to be uk red top though

·
Enjoy the GTR Matt!
3,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
man, if I had known that I would have done it.. but I just bought a T25 with T28 internals so I've got everything but the injectors now.

I WILL buy your injectors though!! Will those 480cc fit in a DE rail, or do they require a JGY fuel rail? I'm open to the 370s too, either one I'll take.

I'll drive way out there and check it out and take pics for you if you give me those injectors!

It is a red top, I don't know how to tell if it is a UK or not, but it sure was pretty, the only red-top they had. They won't swap, this is a huge import place with tons of engines they just strip them down and sell the engines all over.

G

·
HkSBlueBird4u said:
dude he sends that engine to my house an ill send him the whole avenier turbo kit i got here with the 480cc injectors an 370's plus oil lines, water lines, jdm intake runners..:) let me know whats up i blew my motor an im sellin the kit for 700$ soo might as well str8 up trade as long as he ships it im down

has to be uk red top though
Toyo Supermarket sales engines for 480$ UKs.!

·
91 SER Richmond, VA
888 Posts
Do that rob, that way I can take the other half of the kit :D
-Mike

·
91 SER Richmond, VA
888 Posts
Hks, I want the kit for what we've talked about...let me know if ur still willing to sell it? Ill only need about a week or so to get the cash together. Rob_, if you want Ill buy the whole thing and then sell you the injectors??

-MIke

·
Enjoy the GTR Matt!
3,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
That is fine with me, I'll need the injectors and rail they fit in.

They said they've had a couple of calls specifically asking for the red top, including one from NJ.

Let me know, drop me a PM when you are ready to sell them, but I'll need something in 2 weeks or so.

·
91 SER Richmond, VA
888 Posts
Alright, HKS, let us know whats up?? PM me, or you still got my AIM name.

-Mike

1 - 16 of 16 Posts