SR20 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
little Thunder
1,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The CVO had asked me to see if anyone will be interested on running with them at G-Man on April 18th. They have a limit of 50 cars for that day and currently they only have about 30 cars registered. The red highlight will be the cost of non VW owners. Unfortunately I will not be able to attend this one as I have prior commitment for that day.

CVO
It is time for our spring track day at Gingerman Raceway in Michigan. This is your chance to run your car on an actual race track and see how you compare with some of the other drivers. This track is one of the safest ones out there so if you do happen to spin, the worry of damaging your vehicle is very slim. This event has been a load of fun in the past and gotten better with each time we go out. No new memberships will be taken at the track, on renewals will be allowed. There is a limit of 50 cars for this event. Please email Doug Hillmann for any questions you may have.

DATE: Sunday, April 18th
TIME: Note that all times are in eastern standard time. Please be on time, if you miss the driver's meeting, you will not be running.
8:00 am EST tech inspection
9:00 am EST driver's meeting
9:30 am EST first car off
COST: $125 member Preregistration
$145 non-member Preregistration (VW-Audi owner, Includes 1 year membership)
$175 non-member Preregistration (non VW-Audi owner)
$175 at the gate

61414 Phoenix Road
South Haven, MI - WEATHER REPORT
Here is a FULL SIZE TRACK MAP to get a look at the track!

·
Tired!
10,149 Posts
Wow steve, that is coo, but $175 to run? I went with the ford sho/svt guys and it was like $75 a day, they ran non stop. Gingerman is a cool place to run though.

Brent

·
Whisky Tango Foxtrot
863 Posts
$175 is way steap. The Michigan VW/Audi group is renting it on the 10th for $75 a car limited to 50 cars.

·
little Thunder
1,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Sorry guys! I know that it is a bit steep! I have no control on their pricing. Maybe when I meet up with my friend I'll ask him if there is a way we can lower the cost. If you notice on their web site their members cost to race are $125. So I don't know if that's the cost G-Man is giving 'em.

Just to add... I am running with the Honda crowd on April 17th and I paid $100 for the whole day.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts