SR20 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
master of nothing
2,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok I have a 92 g20, i just pick this car up and it needed bearing in the tranny .So i put in a cryo treaded,welded case se-r tranny i had laying around.Also a alum.flywheel xtreme pp,street disc,obx header,free flow muffler.And last a jwt ecu,with pop charger.Now can i put 100 shot with out the jwt nos program? or is it a lot better to get the program. I really don't want to shell out 283+100 for the nos board. also it has a jdm motor in it.

·
GT2835R
7,609 Posts
You can run the nitrous with out. Its just a lot safer and easier to use somewhat, and you have to upgrade to 370cc injectors. You can run an NX express kit, preferably direct port, and run 100shot jettings. You would have to upgrade the fuel pump, walbro255 lph would be good.

·
Registered
295 Posts
All you need as of this point is a Direct port kit and a fuel pump. I have a Nitrous Exprerss direct port kit for sale if you are interested.

·
master of nothing
2,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah i would love that direct port kit for my turbo car becuse my o2 indutcion manifold is tap already but i can drop that kind of cash on my g-20. I mite just run a dry 75 shot

1 - 6 of 6 Posts