SR20 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
JDM style
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can i put g20 leather seats in my 95 200sx?
has anyone ever tried to do this, how were you results?

lemme know,
tia

·
Registered
844 Posts
How comfortable are those seats? I have never had the opertunity to sit in the ever exclusive G20.

·
Registered
765 Posts
My friend just got a 96 G20 and the seats are real nice and comfortable. I wish I could find some to bolt into my 95 200SX

·
JDM style
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
they bolt right in.... thank god
thats what i was hoping to hear.
now the search begins for black leather g20 seats

·
Registered
303 Posts
if you're going to get g20 seats, make sure you get the g20t ones. the regular g20 seats have about as much lateral support as a lawn chair.

------------------
Jon - '95 G20t

·
JDM style
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yea, i wanna put front and rear seats in my 200sx
hey michealdeloach, do the rear ones bolt right in too, cuz itll look stupid if only the front have leather

bump909, u just made my search REALLY hard to find now, because it wasnt hard enough at first lol

·
Zed's dead baby
336 Posts
What different colors of leather did the g20s come in?

------------------
'95 200sx Se-R Stillen Exhaust, Weapon R adapter intake, 17" Chrome w/ Nitto NT 555, Arospeed Adjustable coilovers

·
713 ways to be a dick!
4,652 Posts
yes both the front and rear seats will fit, as mentioned, be sure to get the leather G20T seats as the others are not much better than what you have already. Fred Chan of the sentra mailing list has doen this interior conversion. If I am not mistaken, they are all power seats and as such are probably more heavy than what you have now, I could be wrong on that though!

late,
wes

·
Registered
883 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by bump909:
if you're going to get g20 seats, make sure you get the g20t ones. the regular g20 seats have about as much lateral support as a lawn chair.

</font>
What?!?! I thought they were the same damn things, except for the headrest?

------------------

Kris94G20™
"clears and stickers, the best bang for your buck"
The Beginning.

·
Registered
883 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by MauiBlueGride:
Get the 2002 Sport seats if possibl :p

Check em' out - I love them nice suede center that you don't stick to in the summer or freeze in the winter...
http://www.chrisstorer.com/G20Images/interior.jpg

sorry no better pics at the moment but you'd get the idea.
Chris

</font>
Damn, that grill is badass. Sweet looking ride.

IMO, i think the rims look more like BMW rims, to Si.

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
Hey hey hey now - no the rims don't look like SI rims, I think they are more like bmw look alikes, I like them... and the paint is nothing like it - its wierd it goes from a dark dark dark blue to a wierd light blue - its all lighting - the two pictures that best show the color of the car are the ones with me in them on my web site.....
Anyways thanks for the comments (other than the si thing hehehe) - when I saw it on the dealership floor my jaw dropped and I knew it had to be mine :p

1 - 20 of 24 Posts