SR20 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Recovering Rice Boy
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering what type of gains I can expect from swapping my intake cam for a BB Intake Cam ( same measurements as a 91-93 ). Also for the others with 96 on SR20's that have done the Intake Cam swap...seat of the pants wise where did you notice the power gain? Also did you notice any loss somewhere else in the powerband? Just wondering cause my 96 is slow enough as it is..I just hope this Intake cam helps! but yeah thanks again guys!

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
I would have to say that was a really good mod to do. Definately worth it if not ready to get JWT cams yet. I noticed the difference in my car from about 4000 RPM til about 6500 RPM. GO for it!! Everyone else will tell you the same thing plus its an easy install.

·
8,148 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by NyceP26:
I would have to say that was a really good mod to do. Definately worth it if not ready to get JWT cams yet. I noticed the difference in my car from about 4000 RPM til about 6500 RPM. GO for it!! Everyone else will tell you the same thing plus its an easy install.</font>

I know guys that swear by the Turbo intake and exhaust cams. I was always told that they are not good on out mechanical lifter cars. What is your guys dyno number and SOTP impressions of those cams as opposed to a S3-S4.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts