SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
SR20JET POWERED!!!
1,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sr20 parts list, best offer

I have a bunch of stuff laying around that ide like to get rid off, heres the list.

High port intake and air box
High port intake manifold and tb
High port distributor
hight port head, no cams, but has valves and cam caps 90xxx obo
Low port intake and airbox
low port intake manifold and tb
95 sr20 bottom end, local pick up, make offer
sr20 upper and lower oil pan
93 maf
93 se-r radiator, some bent fins but can be fixed
93 se-r interior minus front seats, i have the rear and there in nice shape no carpet make offer(no dash)
93 sr20ecu (the tach doesnt work)
93 gauge cluster with 188xxx or so, make offer
b13 wheels with new 195 60 14 tires
b13 starter and alternator.

Everythings best offer, i need to clear this stuff out.

·
SR20JET POWERED!!!
1,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
its good, it was out of my b14, i screwed up the head swaping in those cams so i put my old high port in there. it had about 140xxx on it

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
I may be interested in the head and bottom end, minus cams, if it dosn't work out with Chris. Just to make sure I'm clear - if we put cams in there, it should potentialy run, correct?

My brother in law is collecting parts for a ga16-sr20 swap. Let me know.

·
SR20JET POWERED!!!
1,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
the head is a high port, its not on the block, the block is out of my 95 haha. The only thing needed on the head is the cam journals need honed, because i dont know what caps went where. I got it in peices.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I am interested in low port intake parts. I need a complete intake/fuel system including air box, MAF, TB, manifold, fuel rail, injectors, wire harness and ECU, and all pipes needed. Which parts do you have?

·
SR20JET POWERED!!!
1,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i have the whole intake manifold, tb, intake and air box, im using my maf and harness on my high port. make and off and its yours.

·
SR20JET POWERED!!!
1,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
if thats for the intake manifold, intake and air box and tb thats fine, let me know your adress.

·
The Boost Bear..Rawr!
3,055 Posts
Interested in HP Distributor. Will send PM today around noon-o-clock Central time. Thanks.

Corey

1 - 20 of 36 Posts