SR20 Forum banner

161 - 180 of 208 Posts

·
70/30 Racing
11,372 Posts
Anything is better than the neighbors I have right now...even a noisy G20.
You have a "multi-family" dwelling next door that shouldn't be?

I've got one across the street. I love the fact that our HOA is VERY lax, but I wish there was a clause that didn't allow you to park on your lawn on a regular basis... :(

·
1.6L TT G35 Killer
301 Posts
Dude that is a freakin sweeet garage, i would love to have one of those 1 day. also where did you get your parts washer and what is the size of it(dimensions)?

Also i noticed that B13 is the 1 in Project Car Mag, Nice....I like what was done to it.
-Matt

·
Cheap Bastard
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #163 ·
also where did you get your parts washer and what is the size of it(dimensions)?

-Matt
That's a good ol' Safety-Kleen Model 16 parts washer. You'll have to supply your own 30 gallon drum and whatever solvent you want, but you can get the washer outright from Safety-Kleen now. Before, my dad had these things on lease and Safety-Kleen would come in every month to change out the solvent. You can still request this service, but just about 12 gallons of mineral spirits I change out once a year is god enough for me.

Here are the specs....its a new, not refurbished, unit.

http://www.safety-kleen.com/CustomerCenter/shopnow/Pages/ProductsDetailParts.aspx?ItemID=6522

-Jimmy

·
1.6L TT G35 Killer
301 Posts
That's a good ol' Safety-Kleen Model 16 parts washer. You'll have to supply your own 30 gallon drum and whatever solvent you want, but you can get the washer outright from Safety-Kleen now. Before, my dad had these things on lease and Safety-Kleen would come in every month to change out the solvent. You can still request this service, but just about 12 gallons of mineral spirits I change out once a year is god enough for me.

Here are the specs....its a new, not refurbished, unit.

http://www.safety-kleen.com/CustomerCenter/shopnow/Pages/ProductsDetailParts.aspx?ItemID=6522

-Jimmy
Cool....thanks for the info.:biggthump

-Matt

·
Cheap Bastard
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #165 ·
This thread will never die...now unoffcial V8 Clevor build up! :)

New heads: 60 cc chambers, ~340 cfm's @ .700", 2.15" I, 1.65" E, canted valve, awaiting some porting and VJ.

Shot of the chambers...

Monster intake ports, but they can be bigger!!!

Manifold/dominator to feed it all...

-Jimmy

·
Cheap Bastard
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #166 ·
Welded up a fuel tank for a friend last week. Finally nice to have a place to weld and listen to my tunes...

Threw together a little power steering reservoir tank. I need to practice a bit more.

All of this going into a friend's twin-engined rat rod. Check it out at the Culver City Car Show this weekend!

-Jimmy

·
Cheap Bastard
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #167 ·
Friend came over to do some finish welding on the collectors. Ever see an 8 into one collector for 2 engines? ;)

-Jimmy

·
Nx LOVE
432 Posts
dude... my jaw as been dropped the whole time.. first off i was digging the garage.. and then the cars u got.. and i always liked ratrods.. i want to be you... did you strike the lotto or something.. mr money bags.. a guy tells you your washer dont wash rust. and ur ready to buy another machine... damn.. i need 1/10 of what you have, i need itt haha
seriously.. wont you be my neighbor..

·
Cheap Bastard
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #169 ·
Its all about priorites. Wife doesnt know she has cubic zirconia, my kid eats gov't cheese, and I have to fake a new Social Security number to get a new credit card. ;)

·
70/30 Racing
11,372 Posts
Its all about priorites. Wife doesnt know she has cubic zirconia, my kid eats gov't cheese, and I have to fake a new Social Security number to get a new credit card. ;)
Don't forget the unemployment benefits, welfare and cash jobs under the table... :D

·
Cheap Bastard
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #172 ·
Don't forget the unemployment benefits, welfare and cash jobs under the table... :D

Add to that disability, insurance fraud, gambling, politics, and thievery. Good ol' American values! ;)

161 - 180 of 208 Posts