SR20 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
SE-R
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Taken for tekkie when i originally purchased

"For sale is my 3076r 56 trim with 1.06 A/R v-band exhaust housing. Only ~1000mi. on the turbo. One fin is slightly bent, and another has about a 1cm square piece missing from the fin. Still spools awesome and full boost hit around 4400rpm with the .82 A/R. Should expect full boost around 4900 depending on your setup with the 1.06 A/R.

Talked with gpopshop and their rebuild (replace the compressor wheel and rebalance) costs $295 out the door."

There is no shaft play, and is obviously ball bearing in design. I have since gone to a gt35r and will not be needing this.

PM me if interested.

12/3 Must Sell tonight $400.00 Shipped plus Paypal fee's Sent to
[email protected]

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
guys just so you know tekkie made 411 or something close to that at 11 psi on the same exact turbo

I can vouch for this turbo because it was at my house for a while and saw it running just fine on tekkies motor. Those pictures are from my house as well

·
SE-R
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks bro, your house has very nice carpet !

·
Registered
61 Posts
I think that is some sort of sheet. If you are talking about the beige stuff you need to get out more.

·
SE-R
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
bump 12/3 only $400.00 shipped

·
SE-R
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
bump same price as above

·
The champ is here
478 Posts
quick question is the turbo oil or water cooled i might acually be able to pick get it from u

·
Parts hoarder.. hehe
492 Posts
Sick ass turbo.. I have the same on my car.. Spools very quickly for its size and will produce very pleasing numbers :) BUMP!

·
BULDING TO BE BOOSTING
214 Posts
im interested . if i pay u the money can u get it fixed the 295?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts