SR20 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For some reason I just got 300 miles off of a tank of gas and thats without a 02 sensor with a spark plug in its place...Sense I welded one to my pace crapper header. Well anyway I thought this was odd considering I have S4 cams ..place CAI..pulleys and Stock manifold..

------------------
92 SE-R lots of dents
S4 cams, Hotshot4gen header,2 set pulley,hayame exhaust,
[email protected] with melting cracked CAT

·
SE-R withdrawal
53 Posts
You have just discovered the Holy Grail of the SR20DE kingdom

------------------
1991 SE-R, Tokico struts, Susp Tech springs, custom CAI, Southland clutch, custom/Sebring exhaust

G

·
0 Posts
Damn are you serious?? you just made an interesting discovery bro!! I'm getting real crappy milage on my 93Nx2000 (less than 250 miles on full tank) but I can't afford a new O2 sensor. But wouldn't taking out your sensor allow rich mixture to enter your cat? I heard that can screw up the cat, and not to mention the pollution stuff.
Nick

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Actually thats another thing I have a hallowed out Cat maybe that explains the good milage

------------------
92 SE-R lots of dents
S4 cams, Hotshot4gen header,2 set pulley,hayame exhaust,
[email protected] with melting cracked CAT

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
STRANGELY ENOUGH, I was able to squeeze out 300 miles per tank twice now on my SE-R since I put in my Pacesetter header and took out the Cat. Here comes the weirder part, I got 300 miles in stop and go traffic with no highway miles at all. But when I drove highway miles my milage droppped to 265.
-

------------------

SmoothDaddyFig

1 - 5 of 5 Posts