SR20 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
wow that stuff on that page is nice i think that you should go with exsaust temp, fuel presh and bost that is the most important. i think i am going to get that pod set up 2.. good post!!!!

·
Scary monkey windmill
257 Posts
Chris at SR20 Development showed me how he installed gauges into a DIN unit. He moved the stereo head unit to the bottom unit, usually a storage bin, and made a nice black piece of plastic to fit the top DIN unit and put gauges in it. It'll hold 3 of them. I was impressed.

·
Enemy of the stupid
4,727 Posts
damn! Our lil secret is out Mike
now they prob goin to go to our kick it spot now an buy parts. haha I can't wait till Mike W (owner of RRE) sees all these people with Sentras buying stuff from him.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Zak91SER, could you give some info about that stereo install in the bottom unit. Also what size gauges fit in the DIN unit, I just wonder if my 60mm egt gauge will fit.

·
Scary monkey windmill
257 Posts
Call Chris Parker at SR20 Development (619-69-TURBO) and he can give you all the details... I would post them myself but I don't actually know the details. I saw it, and it looks good, but I don't know what size the gauges are.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts