SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Undecided
4,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Injector/FPR Allen head bolts

Anyone that has swapped injectors can tell you how shitty the OEM Philips head bolts are. They strip almost instantly. I'm selling Some that are allen head with new lock washers. I'm selling them in complete sets of 10. 8 for the injectors and 2 for the FPR. Price is 5.75 shipped. 5 sets stil available. Paypal to [email protected] PLease include your Forum name as well as your current mailing address. Thanks guys!

1.Ryan S-14 complete set-Paid-Packaged-shipped
2.NiteLife- complete set-Paid-Packaged-shipped
3.MarcusMarc- complete set-Paid-Packaged-shipped
4.SE-Rican-complete set-Paid-Packaged-shipped
5.Injen- complete set
6.SERfanatic- complete set-paid-Packaged-shipped
7.Braxthnc- complete set-Paid-Packaged-shipped
8.Se-riousB13-complete set-packaged-shipped
9.Crono1321-complete set-Paid-Packaged-shipped
10.Rob- Complete set- payment being mailed.
11.Volfan-complete-paid-shipped
12.Exxd-complete set-Paid-Packaged-shipped
13.Niss200sxGTR-complete set-paid-Packaged-shipped
14.Trophy-paid-packaged-shipped
15.se-riusb14. paid-shipped
16.G20t-Jbone-paid-shipped
17.SR20 inside-paid-shipped
18.Coach/Preston-holding till summer.
19.HyperB13SE-R-Paid
Blair - FPR set.

·
NISSAN ADDICT
3,066 Posts
97SE-R C2 said:
Anyone that has swapped injectors can tell you how shitty the OEM Philips head bolts are. They strip almost instantly. I'm selling Some that are allen head with new lock washers. I'm selling them in complete sets of 10. 8 for the injectors and 2 for the FPR. Price is 5.75 shipped. 9 sets available. Let me know what you guys think.
ill take a set. paypal?

·
Undecided
4,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep Paypal, I'll have to check shipping to Japan ;) I'm not giving my paypal addy out just yet. I'll have them (a box of 100) tomorrow and will test them on my car first to make sure everything fits perfect. So, I should know by this weekend.

·
<>< Jesus is the Answer
5,518 Posts
i hate those damn OEM things...i only need the FPR though as I will be going with an aftermarket rail...can you hook me up bruh??

·
Undecided
4,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
blairellis said:
i hate those damn OEM things...i only need the FPR though as I will be going with an aftermarket rail...can you hook me up bruh??
Blair, I'll have to see what I have left over. Can't guarentee anything though. I do have 1 good OEM one if you need it :tongue:

·
Premium Member
1,221 Posts
Just trying to help out.

SE-Rican said:
I want a set. Let me know. I have paypal! Also I would like two for the FPR. See what you can do.
Per the original post, they will come in sets of 10, 8 for the rail and two for the FPR. Are you looking to get an extra two for another FPR?

·
Undecided
4,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Sorry guys. The dipshit that oiginally helped me out said he could get them in the length we needed. Well, the shorter ones work ok for the FPR but are not long enough for the INjectors. The next length is too long. He is looking around to see if he can find the length we need, but as of now it looks slim through this supplier. I'll let you all know what happens.

EDIT: Just talked to the guy and he found some that are 16mm long rather than 10mm. These should be perfect. I did have to order more quantity so I have 20 SETS available. 10 per set, enough to do the FPR and injectors. Blair I can hook you up when you come home. Just let me know when. Even though these longer bolts cost more I will still have the same price.

·
Undecided
4,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
FPR bolts will be 2.50 with shipping. Sorry the price isn't as good but most of that is shipping and packaging. I have about 25 sets of the FPR bolts available.
Oh yeah, I won't have these till next week either. I'll let you guys know once I get them in and test them. Then we'll take orders. So far I have

·
<>< Jesus is the Answer
5,518 Posts
Ill be home april 15th... Ill try to call you before I leave on the 18th.

·
Registered
495 Posts
I'll take a set. Should I go ahead and paypal you?

·
NISSAN ADDICT
3,066 Posts
97SE-R C2 said:
FPR bolts will be 2.50 with shipping. Sorry the price isn't as good but most of that is shipping and packaging. I have about 25 sets of the FPR bolts available.
Oh yeah, I won't have these till next week either. I'll let you guys know once I get them in and test them. Then we'll take orders. So far I have

Ryan S-14 complete set
NiteLife- complete set
MarcusMarc- complete set
SE-Rican-complete set
Blair - FPR set.
i am still down let me know when you get them, i am in the usa for the next few weeks you can mail them here if you like.

·
Undecided
4,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ryan, that would work well. As far as payment goes, Paypal is the easiest, and I won't collect payment until they are here, proven, and ready to ship. Hopefully mid next week.

·
SNAIL SQUAD
10,271 Posts
Re: Just trying to help out.

Nitelife said:
Per the original post, they will come in sets of 10, 8 for the rail and two for the FPR. Are you looking to get an extra two for another FPR?

I want 10 of them.:D

1 - 20 of 75 Posts