SR20 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys i talked to a gripforce since me and a friend are going to buy 2 they said they could give us a deal. The clutches go for $156 shipped for california(ca 8.75% tax) people other states like $145.

For 5 people its going to be $135 each

WE have 5 buyers already from sr20 forum and g20 forum just thought i'll see if anyone on here was interested

So i just thought a couple of you that need a good clutch for VE or DET and DE's as well as long as you have mods to it if not not worth it for DE's.

Don't start bashing on the Brand because i have used the Stage 1 and 2 on my DE and it was good until i broke the motor. My homeboy thats going to buy the other one used it on his B14 stage 3 and he loved it we took it to the track with slick never sliped ran 13.00 1/4 at CMI.80 percent of the people that break clutches its not the brand its they don't now how to install them and follow the procedures to check if it good.

And the other reason you can trust the brand gripforce dosen't sale clutches that aren't worth your money they have a good reputation and feedback on ebay look them up. This aren't XTD clutches so don't worry Even XTD aren't that bad anymore if you guy read up they started making their clutch way better with better material

So any one that want's a clutch put your name and be ready to send money by the end of the week.

Specs on the clutch:

F1 Racing Stage 3 clutch kit is a direct factory replacement clutch kit and it's designed for those who seek the ultimate in clutch performance and reliability. F1 Racing clutch kit includes only the highest grade clutch components from the world's leading racing clutch manufacturers. The 6-puck copper ceramic (also known as MIBA) disc features 12 high-coefficient friction pads that are resistant to slippage and ensures long lasting life. The heavy-duty sprung center unit boasts heat treated springs and retainer rivets for the maximum power and durability. The F1 Racing pressure plate features special single diaphragm design to increase clamp load. It features induction hardened diaphragm, CNC machined castings, stronger drive straps and rivets. F1 Racing pressure plate provides smooth and precise feel with easy modulation. All F1 Racing pressure plate is load tested on a special testing tool for quality assurance.

This complete clutch kit includes:
F1 Racing Stage 3 Heavy-Duty Pressure Plate
F1 Racing Stage 3 Copper Ceramic 6-puck Disc (8-1/2", 18 spline)
Release Bearing
Pilot Bushing
Alignment Tool
Installation Guide

Horsepower Rating: 280 HP / Torque Capacity: 269 ft/lbs

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Okay guys 6 Clutches are paid for,

This will last until sunday so sunday is last day to pay.

5 people from the sr20 dash forum have bought and 2 probably 3 from g20.net

my pp adress is: [email protected]

please add the pp fees

1 - 2 of 2 Posts