SR20 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I need to run interest and find out who is SERIOUS about doing a group buy on the Whiteline/Superpro Caster bushings for a b13 sentra. For those that dont know Superpro makes all of the bushings for Whiteline (except they cost alot less and arent yellow, but are blue -looks better anyway). These are the same that gwellwood is talking about.

http://www.sr20forum.com/showthread.php?t=95108&highlight=whiteline

So here is the deal:

These prices INCLUDES SHIPPING (I didnt want to answer a billion questions about how much is shipping to my zip code)

The more that we can get to commit to this then the better rate I can get.

$55 is the cost including shipping,
with 10 buyers i can do 15% off which is 46.75 each with shipping
with 15 buyers 20% - 44 each with shipping
with 20 buyers 25% - 41.25 each with shipping

If I can not get atleast 10 Bushings sold, then the GB is OFF!!

As far as shipping goes it is included UNLESS you live out of the states (PM me, and I will get you a rate)

I have 12 bushings that I can get and ship to you within 2-3 weeks. The first on the list after we have enough to get his going will get these.

After the first batch then I have to wait for more from Austalia. This will take up to 90 days to get them and then after that I will get them out immediatly.

After we have established that we have suffecient numbers to make this happen, I will need payment ASAP!! For the orders after the first 12, I will need a non-refundable deposit of $20 and the remander of the money when they come in stock. I am doing this because I understand that no one wants to pay for an item, and then not recieve it for 3 months. I am requireing the deposit because when they come in I have to pay for them, and I dont want to be left out to dry if someone cant come up with $41.25. Again, if people dont pay the GB is OFF. Please understand that to organize this takes alot of time, and I am trying to make things as run smooth as possiable.

Payment only by PAYPAL, send it to [email protected] - Please add 3% for their fees.

For the first 12 sets send 45.32 and for the last 5 send a deposit of 20.60 and the rest will be due when they come in. These totals are with the 3% added for paypals fees.

THE LIST:

First 12
1. ROb_ - one set - PAID
2. 8pinoy8 - one set - PAID (in the mail)
3. Setzer - two sets - PAID
4. Calum - one set - PAID
5. Big John - two sets - PAID
6. Avshi750 - one set - PAID
7. racersd2 - one set - PAID
8. Nismo91ser - one set - PAID
9. chriscar - one set - PAID
10. paNX2K&SE-R - one set - PAID

Second Shipment
11. mccoy - one set - PAID
12. martin_g34 - two sets - PAID
13. coach - one set - PAID
14. bjorn - one set - PAID
15. KIDDSR20DE - two sets - PAID
16. exxd - one set - PAID
17. nxfornx - one set - PAID
18. wacked2882 - one set - PAID
19. johnand - one set - PAID

·
SE-R GREEK
2,581 Posts
sergofast said:
I need to run interest and find out who is SERIOUS about doing a group buy on the Whiteline/Superpro Camber bushings for a b13 sentra.

You mean Whiteline/Superpro CASTER bushings, right?

Chris

·
merely a flesh wound
15,274 Posts
*I edited the thread title to say caster instead of camber*

Chris

·
95NismoB14grl
1,492 Posts
i'll take a set for my girl

·
merely a flesh wound
15,274 Posts
Sign me up, I'll be the only person on Long Island with them. :biggthump

·
www.FAIRTAX.org
8,920 Posts
Count me in for one pair.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
We have 11, mabey 12 (depends how many ROB_ wants) so its on, now lets see how many more want to get in on this. if we can get 8-9 more and then we can drop the rate. COME ON - word of mouth advertising - it works wonders (and its free)!! Only thing is for anyone else that gets on this (unless ROB_ only wants one set) they will have to wait 90 days for me to get them before I can ship them out.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
wow, it took less than a day to find enough buyers to make this happen. I think we can find enought to drop the price by 20%

·
70/30 Racing
2,372 Posts
I'm in for a set, but will I be part of the stock you have on hand. If not, I'm a bit leary about sending cash and not receiving a part for 3 months.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
martin_g34 said:
I'm in for a set, but will I be part of the stock you have on hand. If not, I'm a bit leary about sending cash and not receiving a part for 3 months.
I know what you mean, but Im good for my word. Check my feed back or shoot nismo91ser. I just sold him the one set that i still had. I know its inconvinent, but if we can get 20 total buyers i can get everyone a better deal. pm me if you have any questions

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
racersd2 said:
im in
when and where do i need send the money.
I want to get a total list before anyone starts sending money. Im gona let this list run for a day or two and see if we cant get more than 20 buyers

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
So, here is the latest.

I do not have to charge for the bushings that are not in stock right now. problem is, when they do come in, I HAVE TO PAY FOR THEM. Therefore, for the people that do not get one of the first 12, I am only going to request non-refundable deposit of 20 bucks. This is just to cover myself incase 90 days from now someone cant come up with 40 bucks, because when they come in I automatically have to pay for them. When they do come in, the remainder of the payment will be due. I understand the uneasyness with leaving money out there for 90 days. I hope this helps.

1 - 20 of 93 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.