SR20 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have GC/AGX setup that I want to install on my 98 SEntra. I have heard of clunking problems/squeeking. I would like to install them once and do it right. Anyone have any suggestions for installing this setup? How diffiecult is it? How long does it take? Any tricks? I also have thought of camber plates and rear mounts from Motivational, any opinions on these add-ons?

Thanks in advance, Joel

·
El Chingon
892 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
David,
Thanks for the links. Where can I get the Motivational mounts and any suggestions on the camber plates, GC or Stillen? BTW, anyone have installation "instructions" for the GC/AGX setup. I have never worked on a coil over setup so I am new to this.

JS

·
El Chingon
892 Posts
For the Motivational mounts go to www.motivational.net As far as camber plates, both are very good. I've used both and both are very good products. As far as instructions go, well, they come included with your GCs. You'll need to grind off some material from the strut in order to get the collars to fit. I used a grinder for this, but be careful not to mess up the shaft or get it too hot. Everything else is quite simple (the instructions that come with the GCs do help). And as far as tips go, those two links I sent you should be all you need. If you still have specific question, concerns, or you just get stuck e-mail me at [email protected] I check my e-mail quite often. Have fun.

------------------
David
'98 Super Black SE w/stuff

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
if I had the ground controls on my car I would get the ground control camber plates over any other one b/c you can adjust the caster and camber on them, not just the camber. your car will be lower also w/ the gc plates. I like my cuscos though

------------------
98 se-r w/ p/r cai,jwt s3 cams, stillen header, courtesy exhaust, JUN flywheel, ACT clutch, NOS nitrous kit, eibach springs, kyb struts, st sways, cusco camber plates, f/r strut braces, lotsa bushings, and a bunch of other crap not really worth mentioning

1 - 5 of 5 Posts