SR20 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to buy a Factory Service Manual for my 98 SE but they cost $119. I was thinking maybe we could get a better deal if we could pull together a group. Is anyone else interested in purchasing a FSM? If there is interest, I will investigate.

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
I don't know who told me this but Courtesy sells em' for $89 + shipping (no tax outside of TX) (at least I am 99.999999999% sure that we I meant they sell it at)

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
Is $89 maybe with the se-r list 25% discount?

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
I think that is what it is, they will not give you a discount unless you ask for it, I know I sent Mike Gosslin one for that price and he has a 98? who knows

·
_______
3,640 Posts
Yup $89 for a 98 FSM from Courtesy. Now I need buy a FSM for a 91-94 so I can figure out the diffrence from my 98 to the BB DET(high port to low port).

Mike Driving around the company van with 289k on it.

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
well............ I can't do anything about a group deal b/c there is hardly any markup after the original 25% discout, so.... I guess you guys will have to pay the normal $89 for yours.

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
cool, I think we have one in stock, so get it quick b/c there is no telling when we will get our next shipment in.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts