SR20 Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
'93 drifting Egg
508 Posts
I have a 91 SE-R with B13 trans, and B14 SE-L wheels with 195/50R15 tires. At 65mph in 5th I am at around 3200rpm, and at 80mph in 5th I am around 4000rpm. 7500rpm in 3rd is about 89-91mph.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Pretty much nothing is interchangeable between 4wd lsd and FWD non-lsd trannys.
I opened both tonight and gears/final drive count different and both parts of the housing are also different.
Sure you can swap certain parts, but you cant just switch out gearstacks or diffs.

·
Done.
3,923 Posts
Would a moderator please contact me regarding this thread? The spreadsheets given do not contain the correct formulas, so the MPH calculations are off.

I re-created a spreadsheet/workbook given the correct diameters and circumferences, so that the MPH reports are consistent with OEM wheel/tire combos. This will give an accurate starting point for those wondering what's what. In addition, I provided a formula in my spreadsheet that will allow the individual to calculate their own tire diameter, which they can plug in and immediately see the change in MPH across the entire spreadsheet.

Thanks!

·
Registered
12 Posts
4000 rpms is 80mph for me is there something wrong with my tranny? I don't remember my old ser turning the engine that fast at 80mph

21 - 26 of 26 Posts