SR20 Forum banner

Genx-2 VS ZEX accesories

419 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  nizzan4u2nv 
#1 ·
I wanted to buy a GENx-2 with a bottle warmer, nitrous gauge, Blow down tube, and purge. All for $440 dlls. But I saw a Group buy for a purge and bottle warmer for $190 dlls. I only should buy a Nitrous gauge. But It's still cheaper than the Genx-2. I like to buy good stuff. What do you think about ZEX accesories???

THanks!!!

#2 ·
If you're looking for quality accessories at a reasonable price then you might want to check out http://www.speedshop.org/ . From what I've read, their quality is good and their price is too.
Personaly I would choose the NX accessories over the ZEX accessories. IIRC, the NX bottle heater has a pressure cutoff switch, which is more reliable then the temp regulated ZEX heater. I've also read that the the NX solenoids are stronger then other brands and are less likely to freeze and break.
Honestly, if you're running a mild shot (i.e. - 35-75) then you should be fine with whatever brand you choose.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.