SR20 Forum banner
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
Pretty White said:
Ha, in the Netherlands and other European countries they even came with headlight wipers. I bet a lot of you did not know that?
Actually I did know........but only from your previous posts Pretty White!!!! You are the EDM parts sourcing king for sure.

·
Registered
554 Posts
@nghthwk onky headlights 200 shipped by ship.....

@paNX2K&SE-R here in europe you must have headlight where the right light shines farer (?) than the left one, it s a must in germany and in the most LHD Countries.....

@Ian..... nx with headlight vipers don t have an adjustment for the headlights.... mine has soon.... going to build up a full options nx...

·
Drive it like ya stole it
6,928 Posts
Awsome webiste.

·
NX Cruiser
1,031 Posts
Ive had these headlamps for 6 months or so.. Everything said is true. You can see everything much better. We have alot of deer in the area. These headlights cast light on the shoulders of the road and allows spotting them much earlier than my old headlamps. All roadside signs are completely lit. Also in the rain, snow and fog, the lights does NOT reflect back at you; even with high beams. Took me a few tries for correct adjustment but this was a great mod!! :biggthump

The only con was: You must remove the front bra & bumper completely to install the headlamps. Our eggs has rusty frozen screws in all exterior section (especially up front) and its a PITA to remove screw without them breaking off or rounding out.. Still would do this mod again.

The Parking lights are just simply cool...:cool: I have Amber LEDs inside.

·
6,928 Posts
Anyone have a pic of the rear of the light?

·
broke, busted and rusted
2,095 Posts
I second scotty on the EDM lights, I have had them for awhile also. HID's are not necessary with these headlamps.

·
NX Cruiser
1,031 Posts
Anyone have a pic of the rear of the light?
I do not have a picture but what are you actually looking for? Installation info (which is up front), adjustment info (back & top of unit), or motor & light connections (we have a wiring diagram for lights; motor wiring exist but I have yet to find anyone that actually hooked the motor up yet).

Only thing back there is the rubber center cover (which is different size as USDM) with a plastic ring to hold down the rubber center (also different size as USDM), the motor & headlight connection, and the long adjustment screw. The other adjustment screw is on the top outside end of the unit. And you cannot install without removing the bra.

·
6,928 Posts
I was just looking for a general pic of the rear of the headlight showing the motor and plugs and such. I will be posting a how-to on the B13 how to wire up relays for the bulbs, since the stock switch sucks and has gone out atleast once on all of my B13's.

·
NX Cruiser
1,031 Posts
I will try to get some shots but that would be difficult. Not alot of light in there and its tight on both sides.

I'll try before the Super Bowl drinking starts tommorrow.. :biggthump

·
F' Boost, Go Nuclear
154 Posts
Ive had these headlamps for 6 months or so.. Everything said is true. You can see everything much better. We have alot of deer in the area. These headlights cast light on the shoulders of the road and allows spotting them much earlier than my old headlamps. All roadside signs are completely lit. Also in the rain, snow and fog, the lights does NOT reflect back at you; even with high beams. Took me a few tries for correct adjustment but this was a great mod!! :biggthump

The only con was: You must remove the front bra & bumper completely to install the headlamps. Our eggs has rusty frozen screws in all exterior section (especially up front) and its a PITA to remove screw without them breaking off or rounding out.. Still would do this mod again.

The Parking lights are just simply cool...:cool: I have Amber LEDs inside.

Is the parking light bulb not in the same location as a UDM light? Is that how it lights up the whole lens?

·
broke, busted and rusted
2,095 Posts
nope, its a city light. It is a 194 bulb still but its located in the same part of the housing as the headlight bulb.
So if you put a blue/white colored bulb in there, it looks like the light is on but at like an 1/8 the output. It looks pretty cool at night.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts