SR20 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
An honest man is good to find, namely, Tim at www.cleaninjectors.com. His price is $11 per injector (shop around - that's a bargain). The latest set I shipped to him (from my 3rd gen Maxima) had a lot of miles on them. Before I sent the injectors, he made it clear that there is no amount of cleaning that will have any affect on bad coils. Anyway, he wouldn't take my money - called me and told me that all the injectors do indeed have bad coils.

·
merely a flesh wound
15,274 Posts
Very interesting - $49 for 4 injectors, plus they install new o-rings, pintle caps, and inlet screens! I know where MY 370's are going.

Thanks for the link.

C

p.s.
Even though your post can be considered a 'buying experience', I'm moving it to General where more people will see it.

·
My Ass, your face
2,431 Posts
Thanks for the info, Bailador. I just sent them an email and asked for total price and turn around time.

Peace,
Mark

·
merely a flesh wound
15,274 Posts
Anyone else use this place? I'm about to send 4 sets of injectors there.

C

·
Stockish TC
1,275 Posts
WoW, Tim picked up the phone right away, answered all my questions, great guy, great service, I am shipping my injectors right now, :),
JCC

·
Registered
470 Posts
i just had my stockers done by him, had them back in less than a week.

·
My Ass, your face
2,431 Posts
They answered my email very quickly, and since nite-stalker already posted the link...
I'll need to see if I can borrow my brothers car if I do this... might be a good time to upgrade some other things while she's down for a few(shhhhhhh... suspension).

For $49... great price.

Peace,
Mark

1 - 16 of 16 Posts