SR20 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im just about ready to sell my Nx I just have to fix a small dent in the rear of the car. It has 52,000 orig. miles on the motor. It is a hard top,auto tran, new kicker speakers but other wise it is bone stock, The only flaws in the car are the minor scrapes on the bottem of the front air-dam and the passanger side automatic window motor needs to be replaced. The car is in very good shape, i am the 2nd owner of it and the car is still as strong as i got it a year ago. The fluids are changed regular and the car is babied. I will only sell the car to somone who is going to be able to pick it up in person. Im asking $3,900obo. The reason for me selling the car is because im going to college. The pics of the car are in the cardomain link below my sig. The subs are no longer in the car either and the cd player will probably be taken out before the car is sold. If your interested get back to me. Thanx

·
Registered
493 Posts
I know the hard tops are rare, but the auto is a big downer for anyone who wants to tune it. and having to pick it up in MN. Good luck, I hope she gets a good home!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yah I know what you mean about the auto, swapping out will be to much of a hassle for the buyer also. There not alot of nx's around here either, 4 or 5 that i know of in southern MN but yah hopefully i can sell it local I just want someone to but it that will treat it good. Thanks anyways guys.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts