SR20 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
El Amansa Honda
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Whats up fellas.I just recieved my ECU from JWT with a 50 shot program.How much mph should I trap with 280whp.Never mind the time untill I get my slick's.My ride is a B13 and there is no weight reduction.My other question is,Will the motor make peak hp a little higher when I run on nos.After I run this set up I'm looking to make 320whp when I install the N1 cams.I'm going to have alot of fun.:biggthump
I expect at least 180n/a and 280 with the 100 shot.Don't know about torque.

·
Professor Dingbat
5,543 Posts
How are you going to run a 100 shot with a JWT 50 shot program?

·
El Amansa Honda
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How are you going to run a 100 shot with a JWT 50 shot program?
Since the JWT program adds fuel just for a 50 shot.I run a wet set up to add the extra fuel needed for the other 50 hp.I just did a street tune today.I used a 46
nos jet (80 shot)and a 22 fuel jet,And the afr mantained at 11.8 11.9.I drove the car and it's real fast.I will leave it in first gear and excelerate untill 5k and then I will flloor it and it breaks the tires loose.Then when I power shift into 2 gear with the nos on it breaks the tires loose like if it was a turbo car.I can't whait untill my pop doocks comes from PR in about a week so I could record a video of it.You guys are going to be like WTF.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts