SR20 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
4 doors 4 more whores
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 92 se-r that beat my friends integra that ran a 15.2 at the track and i wanna know what u guys think itll do against a crx with a b16 with itr cams and thats it. just wanna know what u guys think! ill post what happens after the track!:rofl:

·
Registered
4,498 Posts
If the guy with the CRX can drive at all you'll get left. Of course that's just a wild guess since you didn't list any of your mods.

·
BOOSTED
262 Posts
whitespec said:
i have a 92 se-r that beat my friends integra that ran a 15.2 at the track and i wanna know what u guys think itll do against a crx with a b16 with itr cams and thats it. just wanna know what u guys think! ill post what happens after the track!:rofl:
he'll beat you by 3 car or more honda power

·
I hurt tires
403 Posts
Yeah, a list of mods would help. Also, how many times did you race your friends integra. Just because he ran a best time of 15.2 doesn't mean he runs a 15.2 everytime, so I wouldn't base much off that. Assuming that all the mods to the crx consist of just a b16 swap and itr cams(the stock crx exhaust would choke the hell out of a cammed B16), i would think it's capable of a 15 flat @ 91-92mph with decent driving. All I can say is race him and find out.

·
4 doors 4 more whores
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well i got back from the track and i ran a consistent 14.8 and all he ran all night was a 15.1 and never broke into the 14's. thanx for the support and all i have done to my se-r is a cone and its gutted. my best time all night was 14.6 thanx

·
4 doors 4 more whores
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i dont have a camera but this is what the slip shows

car# 641

R/T .200
60ft 2.200

1000ft 12.246
1/4 14.675
mph 92.67
i know u probably wont believe me but i really dont have a way to post pics right now but if i can i will show u guys. i couldn't really believe it either but i know what i ran. I'm not trying to be a dick but when B_MoreNiSmO replies, "he'll beat you by 3 car or more honda power" ..i thought that id get that answer if i posted this on honda tech but not a nissan based forum!

·
Broke Ass
4,774 Posts
whitespec said:
i dont have a camera but this is what the slip shows
car# 641
R/T .200
60ft 2.200
1000ft 12.246
¼ 14.675
mph 92.67
i know u probably wont believe me but i really dont have a way to post pics right now but if i can i will show u guys. i couldn't really believe it either but i know what i ran. I'm not trying to be a dick but when B_MoreNiSmO replies, "he'll beat you by 3 car or more honda power" ..i thought that id get that answer if i posted this on honda tech but not a nissan based forum!
He replied that way because you asked a stupid, hypothetical question. There are soooo many factors in a race, all we can tell you to do is go to the track and find out.

·
4 doors 4 more whores
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
arright i know i might of worded it wrong and i know that there is a lot of things that go along with racing but i just wanted to see what u guys thought my chances were. i thought i was going to get smoked by that crx but i don't know how my car ran a 14.6 but i am really glad that it did! I let the guy i bought it from drive it and his best time with it was a 15.1. i had a good night with it. i ran 11 times the whole night and 8 out of the 11 were 14.8 wich is pretty consistant to me. ]

·
Registered
33 Posts
The Only reason the guy you sold it to ran a 15.1 is because 1) He has never been to a drag strip 2) Hes Got 70lbs on your ass. Bring the timeslips over after
work Thursday and I will scan them and post them............bitch

·
4 doors 4 more whores
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
were the hell were u man, i came over at like 7:15! its not my fault i actually have to go to my job "concusion pat" dont hate me

1 - 20 of 21 Posts