SR20 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Best Handling Car I have ever Driven!

I just got my Enkei RS5's with Kumho's in and installed. Holy ****! A coulpe weeks ago I finally got Eibach and KYB's, but my bald Dunlop 8000's could not keep up with them. This is now the best handling car I have ever driven. It feels like it has more grip the the M3 I drove, and is every bit as confidence inspiring. Understeer is completely gone, I went in a fast corner, abrutly got completely off the throttle, and the car went into a perfect 4 wheel drift, and so controlable! My best bud has a 1st Gen RX-7 GSL SE (the best one), with suspenion mods. That car has a perfect 50/50 weight distribution, and I handle so much better with 60%+ of my weight on my front tires!! I just fell in love again!

·
Seeing red
2,084 Posts
Noah was in the Union a few days ago, and he was telling us about your rims. Upgraded wheels and tires are awesome - people with B13s talk about headers and CAIs, but I wouldn't do anything before plus-sizing rims.

If you want to sell those NX2000 stockers, I know someone who might be interested. :cool:

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
JimR,

damn I love that stock look!!!!!
Thats what I have but Im going with some performance struts.

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
I actually bought that off ebay hehehe I'll scan hi-res pics off it when I get off my arse and post them on my site for all to steal/enjoy :)

Chris

·
BOOST OR GO HOME!!!!!
1,883 Posts
do you guys think that the nx2000 is still one of the top ten handling cars even in 2001. theres been a lot a cars that came out since then.:)

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
If you look at some of the cars on the list they still dominate even in 2k1..... The NSX, Vette, Porchse, Miatia, etc. I'm sure we are all bias though hehehe.

I love my NX - most fun car I've ever driven - and supposedly in the SR20 family the G20 and NX are supposed to have the best handling and owning both the NX win's in every category (except the plush leather interior).

Chris

·
BOOST OR GO HOME!!!!!
1,883 Posts
WELL KEEP IN MIND THAT THE NX IS THE LAST CAR ON THE LIST(I THINK) IT COULD BE REPLACE BY THE TYPE R. DID YOU YOU THE "G GAMES" BY SPORT COMPACT CAR THE NX WAS NOWWHERE TO BE FOUND ON THE LIST BUT, THEY HAD THE DEL SOL AND THE TYPE R ON THE LIST

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
FYI - while last on the list on the cover - it finshed ahead of over more than half of the cars..... Sorry :p

I'll have it all scanned soon.

Chris

BTW - Sport compact car - sheesh they probably haven't heard of an NX lol... most people haven't - thats a good thing though...

·
BOOST OR GO HOME!!!!!
1,883 Posts
you can't say that they don't know about the nx2000 if it wasn't for them i wouldn't even bought the car. there are more articles on sr20 cars in sport compact car,turbo magazine that any other magazine. last month they put a det in a g20 and have a project ser.:p does import tuner, superstreet, road and track, car and driver have a sr20 project car?hey sport compact car has a project 1.6 liter 200sx . RESPECT THERE GANGSTA:mad:

·
Registered
162 Posts
R&T Best Handling NX

Am I wrong or is the NX the only FWD car on that list? All the rest are RWD or 4WD...

I went to usedmagazines.com and ordered that ish.

It'll be on my site as soon as I get it and put down my beer.

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
What I mean is has one of the editors/writers of the mag driven one? You know they probably driver newer imports like the one you've mentioned... However, until I drove my NX I thought it was just another SR20 powered car - so far its my fave! Honda has always stolen the spotlight when it comes to imports - most of my friends know of the CRX etc, but when I pull up inthe NX they are like WTF? What is THAT car lol....

Chris

1 - 17 of 17 Posts