$85 for the rears

------------------
96 200SX SE-R
94 Sentra XE-Sold :(
pix

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
that's great for the rears, and not to shabby for the fronts, either. wanna buy some for me?

seriously, where'd you get these prices?

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
p-s-t.com got mine for 389 shipped, but you would have to pay tax on them too, so probably not too good of a deal, if you got these prices from jc whitney, do not do that either, from what I hear, they do a big group buy and send them out all at once, so you may wait a while for them.

·
Drive it like ya stole it
6,928 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by PlanoSER:
I got the whole set, shipped, for $299

www.jcwhitney.com I dont know if they still have that deal tho
</font>
What are the part numbers for all 4 AGX shocks for the 91-4 SE-R? Anyone know? Thanks..

~~Ryan

------------------
Got 5-th gear pop-out problem?(FROM TalkingEAR) http://www.petitiononline.com/44ndone/
Damn it...I want an SE-R...NOW I HAVE ONE!! Bone Stock though...: (

·
merely a flesh wound
15,281 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by SENTRASER:
What are the part numbers for all 4 AGX shocks for the 91-4 SE-R? Anyone know? Thanks..

~~Ryan

</font>
Last time I checked (a few months ago), JCW didn't carry them for the Classic.

Chris

------------------

·
91 SE-R
228 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by SENTRASER:

~~Ryan

</font>
Tire-rack www.tirerack.com should have part nos, cheapest i found was at pst for 389 shipped - no tax. KYB runs a web site also.

Dan

·
Old
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah I got those prices from tirerack. If you call them up they really have everything suspension wise at good prices.
I am just wondering how much installation will be on all these...:-/ I know I sure as hell am not doing that.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
the suspension is so easy on our cars, you can do it with barely any tools or just pay me ill do it for you...takes only 2-3 hours.

·
Drive it like ya stole it
6,928 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Chrissy:
Yeah I got those prices from tirerack. If you call them up they really have everything suspension wise at good prices.
I am just wondering how much installation will be on all these...:-/ I know I sure as hell am not doing that.
</font>
Chrissy...do I remember you posting something about your clutch-fluid? Is there such a thing on the G20's? do they have hydraulic clutch? Anyone know?

------------------
-----
~~Ryan
Got 5-th gear pop-out problem?(FROM TalkingEAR) http://www.petitiononline.com/44ndone/
Damn it...I want an SE-R...NOW I HAVE ONE!! Bone Stock though...: (
Now its wrecked... :(( STILL PULLS HARD TO THE REDLINE THOUGH!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts