SR20 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know any good webpages to get aftermarket part for my 2001 se, I this is my first car, always had trucks and motorcycles. I want to maybe throw nice ground effects kit on and some other things to pick up the look of the car. Not to interested in the speed of the car.
Thanks

------------------
01 Sentra SE....Hard to keep clean BLACK!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I personally like the factory side sill extensions that come with the performance package. Not too many parts out there yet, but hold on!

------------------
Wheel gap is the enemy. "Silver" 2001 SE w/perf.pkg, PR CAI, Intrax.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm just going to try to get the 2002 SE-R front bumper/grille and side skirts, and put them on. Its a more aggressive styling and you know they'll fit.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by 2001 Sentra SE:
I'm just going to try to get the 2002 SE-R front bumper/grille and side skirts, and put them on. Its a more aggressive styling and you know they'll fit.</font>
the side sills are the same as the current b15. the bumper and grille will be different.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by FuGtUp1:
Does anyone know any good webpages to get aftermarket part for my 2001 se, I this is my first car, always had trucks and motorcycles. I want to maybe throw nice ground effects kit on and some other things to pick up the look of the car. Not to interested in the speed of the car.
Thanks

</font>
www.spoilers.com

go into the NEW section, then nissa. 2 kits are available at this point. also, eibach has sportline and prokit lowering springs.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts