SR20 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Guanaco Tuner
3,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey dudes,

Got bored.. decided to make some gauge faces for my buddies 92. Still in the tweaking stages.. the SE-R looks kinda sloppy.. cleaning that up right now. But does this look too rice?

·
8,148 Posts
Luis said:
Hey dudes,

Got bored.. decided to make some gauge faces for my buddies 92. Still in the tweaking stages.. the SE-R looks kinda sloppy.. cleaning that up right now. But does this look too rice?

Let me see one that says NX2000. BTW, are those for real? And how do you apply overlays w/o removing the needle. I always found that strange.

·
Guanaco Tuner
3,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks

Yeah they're gonna be for real. At least for a few lucky people :D The needles are easy to pull, you just need a pair of nice tiny needle nose pliars to hold onto the little metal shaft that the needle is on. Once you have a good grip on the shaft you can pull the needle on safely. These gauges aren't overlays, they replace the whole gauge face.

·
Registered
497 Posts
I'm impressed, they look great! Are you making the speedometer dial face too. (I have a 91 Sentra SE-R....its up to 150mph.) Do these glow? I would be intrested in buying a set depending on what you're asking. Two big thumbs up:cool:

·
Guanaco Tuner
3,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah they glow, and they are for the 91-92 so the 150mph speedo is there. I just started with this one since I had to hack the SE-R logo in there :) I'll post up all the rest of the gauges once I finish them up.

Thanks

·
8,148 Posts
Dude, lemme see NX2000 and you have a sale. Make my numbers red green and yellow

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
I'll take a set , thanks!!!
woohoo!!

·
Registered
497 Posts
Luis said:
Yeah they glow, and they are for the 91-92 so the 150mph speedo is there. I just started with this one since I had to hack the SE-R logo in there :) I'll post up all the rest of the gauges once I finish them up.

Thanks
Looking forward to seeing them! :D

·
Registered
596 Posts
Me too, I am in. There are dead bugs in my gauge cluster, so I might as well get some nice looking gauge faces while I'm cleaning everything out. And that gauge face looks nice!!

·
You like that, dontchya?
956 Posts
Nice job Luis...you know I'm one of those lucky people right?!? ;)

If not, I'll take that blue bottle o' fun right back from you, hehehe.

Anyways, man...looks sweet...see you when the motor comes in.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Hey Luis, I know you gonna hook a brotha' up.. Right those are some nice gauges...so when are we going to do your bottle??

Alfie

·
Registered
194 Posts
hey thats awesome.....i especially like how you made redline start with yellow faded into red....
whats your price?
whats your price?:D

·
I <3 MILFS
859 Posts
Hey nice job, the tach looks great. I'm intrested in buying a set. How much are they??

1 - 18 of 18 Posts