SR20 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
i love b13's !
8,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
here she is ! very clean, and i know its in 100% working conidtion. got it from chriscar shop ; ), agian chris thanks. pics speak for them selves i guess, everyone knows what it looks like. it will be going on my de bottom end.
it will be stripped and sent off for head work with in this week or the next. i will be purchasing jwt springs and retainers for the head it will be easier for my friend to do that while he does the head work. it will go on with a extrude honed n1 intake mani and throttle body. upgrade my jwt ecu and ill be off. when the jwt cams come out those will be purchased. sr16ve tranny down the road.

here are some other pics chris took. http://sr20.net/gallery/16VE_Head

stratton.

·
agent camel toe
9,396 Posts
good luck with it..i just got back from tuning the car with a wideband..ull be happy with the ve..i am..chris is parting out his car?dam..nice blue vc bro..hope to see u at e-town soon so u can get a pass on my ve..

·
merely a flesh wound
15,274 Posts
No, no, I'm not parting out the car. That's just a spare head I sold him.

C

·
i love b13's !
8,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
yeah. 220whp jwt cams and bolt ons is what i think most ve's can see. ill be doing head work wich should be good for at least and i mean at least 10 whp a n1 mani extrude honed and then like i said prolly a emange or something. i think 240whp is not to far off.

stratton.

·
From Miami to New York
1,999 Posts
E-manage Ultimate can alter the redline limit ;)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts