SR20 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
DET in the house
755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1 week turnaround time! they received it last thursday, and i got it back yesterday. insane. just wanted to let you all know they're not so terrible :cool:
(it was a reprogram)

·
Turbo-VVL finally
780 Posts
Ive done it twice now... the first one was less than a week w/2day shipping. The second time took 2 months. I guess it just depends on what program you get and how busy they are.

·
Air filter cleaner masta
4,218 Posts
b15chik said:
1 week turnaround time! they received it last thursday, and i got it back yesterday. insane. just wanted to let you all know they're not so terrible :cool:
(it was a reprogram)

Your going to get mixed signals from everyone: Personally I have had both happen to me (2 months and then a week and a half another time). Your either going to get members scratching their heads or they will be on the same page.

Glad to hear that they are being realistic time wise.

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
that would be nice if u lived right next door to them lol.

·
Beware....THE BEAR!!
1,730 Posts
shingouki1 said:
/\/\/\ you should call them everyday like i did. i made it seem like it was a life or death situation so i can get it back fast lol.
I ordered through hp autoworks, so I don't know what good calling would do. And hp is a bitch to get them to answer the phone. I just need it within two weeks. hpautoworks, said it was a common program and it should take long, I hope they were right.

·
DET in the house
755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
budsang1 said:
I ordered through hp autoworks, so I don't know what good calling would do. And hp is a bitch to get them to answer the phone. I just need it within two weeks. hpautoworks, said it was a common program and it should take long, I hope they were right.
i'll be seeing him today and tomorrow....i will try to get some info for you:cool:

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
are you a hot b15 chick??

·
They're just cones!
1,941 Posts

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
damn man i was just askin

·