SR20 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my 16 x 7 Motegi MR12's this weekend with 205/40/16 Toyo Proxes. I also got my Spark plug wires, ignition box, spark plugs, momo raptor shift knob, amd PIAA head lights, and i fixed my trunk!!!

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Next comes my arospeed exhaust, hotshot air intake, stillen short shifter, Postert body kit, springs, and i am in the process of painting my interior.

·
Stuck on an island
1,284 Posts
sweet
post some pics

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am gonna try to get some pics of the fixed back end, my rims, and my engine as soon as i get my digital camera back from being fixed.

·
pwnd
3,455 Posts
maybe hes just doing a tune up. which is in my opinion the second best mod you can do to your car, right behind buying a FSM.

Please say you bought stock ngk plats and stock nissan wires....please.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I bought a MSD 6al ignition box, Accel 8.8mm Thundersport wires, and then Denzo Iridium spark plugs

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Nissan stock ignition systems are excellent.
You should also stick with the OE plugs and wires.
And unless your going turbo, high compression or NOS, you won't really benefit from the MSD box.

------------------
Thomas Fox
93 NX2000
SUBCULTURE'S 93 NX2000!

·
Registered
407 Posts
Cool mods!! Now you can have PLENTY of help installing them when you come down to the Kansas City Meet on Oct 20th!?!?!
C'mon, Wisconsin isn't THAT far away!

·
Drive it like ya stole it
6,928 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by jokergrin:
Cool mods!! Now you can have PLENTY of help installing them when you come down to the Kansas City Meet on Oct 20th!?!?!
C'mon, Wisconsin isn't THAT far away!
</font>
You goin to the geekout in KC? I'm gonna be there...even if I have to drive my BEAT UP SE-R...its rammed in the ass...and the front..hehe...but, it still drives strait...later...

------------------
-----
~~Ryan
Got 5-th gear pop-out problem?(FROM TalkingEAR) http://www.petitiononline.com/44ndone/
Damn it...I want an SE-R...NOW I HAVE ONE!! Bone Stock though...: (
Now its wrecked... :(( STILL PULLS HARD TO THE REDLINE THOUGH!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts