SR20 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I look up to ben SOOO much I decided to copy him lol I bought a wrecked NX to fix....
http://www.chrisstorer.com/nx2000
Anyways drove it back from Novi, MI today to Erlanger, KY (also stopped by my GF's) Anyways over 400 TROUBLE FREE miles it made it back in the condition you see lol.... I LOVE THE CAR I LOVE IT I LOVE IT... Handles like a dream - fast as nuts and people always stare at it (maybe the front end hahahaha).
Anyways the NX rules!

One Exicited MF.
Chris

BTW I need the hazard switch my turn signals aren't working I think thats why anyone got one?

·
Egg Lover
451 Posts
Looks great from the back! What are you going to do about the front?

------------------
93 NX2000 auto, advanced timing, Hiper Flow POP filter, new motor mounts, 99k miles.

·
wants to go play
2,230 Posts
congrats, time to fix it up!! BTW I do have a hazard switch!!

Blair

·
Registered
679 Posts
Congrats!!! Yes i agree the back looks great, yet the front brings a tear to my eye, its the same color as my car!

·
Registered
679 Posts
P.S. hey blair do you know if you can buy extra switched like that to take the up the two empty slots?

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Blair- what u want for the switch can u email me at [email protected] - I need one ASAP - I'll pay for overnight shipping.
Thanks!

Others - the front - thank god - is in decent shape - only needs replacement sheet metal and a tug on the front radiator support - a local scrap yard has all the sheetmetal and the windshield......

Chris

·
8,148 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">BTW I need the hazard switch my turn signals aren't working I think thats why anyone got one?</font>
Check all your fuses

·
VE junkie
907 Posts
LowDownNX P.S. hey blair do you know if you can buy extra switched like that to take the up the two empty slots?

-yes you can buy them. goto nissan. when i installed my interior neons, i didnt want to drill a hole and put a tacky toggle switch in, so i bought a hazard switch from nissan, popped out one of those extra slots, and wired the neons straight to the new switch! looks totally stock except for the fact that i have 2 hazard lamp switches....

·
8,148 Posts
The NX is is good shape comparing. BTW dude are you the fuzz? I everytime I see a Crown Vic I get nervous

·
Registered
679 Posts
Thankz alot 92nx2k, thats what i want one for, my neons
and then one for my fogs!

LoL, Pretty White, ME TOO DAMN GREEN AND BLUE CROWN VICS.

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Blair - still need that switch - what do you want for it?

I checked my fuses it wasn't that - you have to have the hazard switch to operate the signals - or you can jump a wire between the green white / green red wire and that works :p

BTW - I tried the switch from my '97 200sx and while the hazards flashed the signals wouldn't work - it plugged in fine - they musta changed the pinout...
Chris

·
wants to go play
2,230 Posts
Hey sorry it took me awhile to get back. I'll have to go get the switch from my donor parts car ( stored off-site from me ). As far as price I dunno whatever you feel is enough.

As far as switches to fill the blank spots I bought some fog light switches from a 93 NX or 93-94 classic. Unlike ours it goes next to the defrost or hazard swithes. I have the part number at work. ( I love having a B13 parts fiche!!)

Blair

Anyone wanna come help w/ an oil pump???

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey blair - just ordered one up with all the stuff the junk yard is raping me, I mean charging me for from the scrap yard - they werent sure they'd get it so if they don't I was gunna pay $15 from them.....
I'll let ya know.
Chris

·
Registered
679 Posts
Blair are you saying you have some extra switches?

·
wants to go play
2,230 Posts
Actually, I have a whole wrecked classic SE-R!! I'm parting it out now if anybody needs stuff ( alot of stuff is taken or in my car!)

Blair

1 - 15 of 15 Posts