SR20 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Air filter cleaner masta
4,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got the cams put in last week. The car feels good with practically a few mods on it. It is pulling up top a lot harder now and I went out yesterday night and spanked a few cars. It felt good to do that again. The car is leaking oil from the valve cover in the back but it is ok. The gasket is what the problem is and it is going to be ordered tomorrow. The smurf mobile is startin to move. And Art, I wanted to get together with you sometime soon, see how the blue green monsters would go with the different mods.

Mark Merliss
97 SR20 SE-R (Pacific sun blue)
wpn R intake, some muffler(stock exhaust),s4's,jwt ecu, strut bars, and yellow wires!!!!!!

G

·
0 Posts
wpn R intake, some muffler(stock exhaust),s4's,jwt ecu, strut bars, and yellow wires!!!!!!

You'll probably pull on me because of the yellow wires.
Maybe if I get some yellow vinyl...and some strobes.

I'm working until the 21st of September (everyday). I'll be at the pike some weekends, its been kind of lame lately so I haven't been going, but if you're free on the 22nd, that Saturday, we'll go down to LVD for Test and Tune during the day.

I'll call you this week see what we can figure out.

Art
mods: semi-shiny valve cover.

·
Air filter cleaner masta
4,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds good. I am up at UConn now, I think you live up around that area so if you want to email me at [email protected] I will give you my new number. See ya

Mark Merliss
97 SR20 SE-R(Pacific sun blue)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts