SR20 Forum banner

got the blue se-r and saw the fast and the furious

2K views 16 replies 6 participants last post by  Guest 
#1 ·
I already saw the movie last wednesday the 13th of June. I am going to see it again on friday. The movie was one of the best movies I have ever seen. They end up saying sr20 in the movie as they are beating the **** out of the distributor of the big store. There is a nissan click, they are pretty much the star's of the movie. There is a 240sx, a chamelion maxima, and a right drive yellow skyline, with also the veilside rx-7. Those are the main guys cars( one of the girls drives the 240sx). It is an awesome movie and if you guys are from around the connecticut area you can see it up at manchester movie theater in connecticut for 5 dollars. If you enter the car show. I hope to talk to some of you soon. email is gu57ido@aol.com . thanks

Mark Merliss
97 SR20 SE-R -- Pacific sun blue (its in connecticut now)
96 SR20 SE-R ( sold it last week) she was black

#2 ·
Hey Mark,

Glad to hear you got the car, now post some pictures so we can see just what that color looks like. Or, do you have any links to a picture of one?

How'd you do selling the black car, did you swap your performance stuff over?

Chris Scarpulla

#4 ·
We were stuck in ohio forever. It sucked, But I will have some pic's up soon. You guys probably have seen the car already. I bought it off of James Moe, he has posted some pic's of it up on the board. I will have some soon though. If you guys need any parts let me know!!!!!!! I can get you some good prices. I will talk to you all later. Thanks

Mark Merliss
97 SR20 SE-R

#5 ·
Oh yeah, I sold the car to a good friend chris. He loves the car, it hit a 100k. It is a good thing though, it was sad but in a weird way. I will talk to you later.

Mark Merliss

#7 ·
Whatta sled.
Ok, seriously, we are all jealous of the color.

------------------
Ryan 97 Black SER
advanced timing,custom 2.5" catback exhaust with dynomax super turbo muffler, Unorthodox Racing Pulleys, ES shifter Bushing, Hotshot Header, Hotshot CAI

#9 ·
I had to race it home today to get it out of the rain. You have to see it in person, I will post some new pic's of it after I wax the **** out of it tomorrow. There is a couple of nice places to take pictures around here so I am going to hit them up tomorrow. I feel like one of the happiest se-r owners out there. I was also told by the jay that the color is now official. SMURF BLUE!!!!! So my screen name may change very soon. Hope an se-r meet happens soon. Thanks

Mark Merliss
97 SR20 SE-R (Happy play doe blue owner)

#10 ·
Hell yea, we need another NE SE-R meet real soon.

------------------
97 Super Black 200sx SE-R
Hotshot CAI, custom 2.5" catback with dynomax super turbo muffler, Hotshot header, UR pulleys (2 set), JWT ECU

#12 ·
It's even better in person. Too bad it is slow as dog ****. Haha, nah, its not that bad. I think Mark has some plans to fix that though.

------------------
97 Super Black 200sx SE-R
Hotshot CAI, custom 2.5" catback with dynomax super turbo muffler, Hotshot header, UR pulleys (2 set), JWT ECU

#14 ·
hello everyone,
Silversx, the color of the car is a stock nissan color. It only came out in 97!!! I am not sure what the numbers are for a paint code but I know you can look it up through the nissan stuff. Oh yeah, it is not as slow as I thought. I beat an all-trac celica last night by 2 cars. I spun first gear on dry pavement. It was weird, I thought the clutch was doing the spinning but I guess not. The car has some balls ryan, I have faith now. I still have to put the computer in. It is 12:15a.m. on saturday night, I think I am going to put it in now. 7800 is a nice kick in the ass. I am also trying to polish the valve cover. The car should have a lot of stuff done to it by the end of summer. So I can sit it in the garage for the whole winter. I have a hard time leaving that thing in the rain let alone the snow. but yeah, lets get an se-r meet going. I am going to be down at e-town on saturday for the big show. Lets all meet up there. If anyone is interested let me know. I will put up a topic about it. It will be called se-r meet at e-town. Thanks guys for the compliments, but send them james moe's way also. He was the original owner and modifier, if it wasnt for him I wouldnt be as lucky as I feel right now. Oh yeah, dont worry james she is garaged every night just how you had it.

Mark Merliss
97 SR20 SE-R (smurf blue) w/pics on the way!!

#13 ·
hello everyone,
Silversx, the color of the car is a stock nissan color. It only came out in 97!!! I am not sure what the numbers are for a paint code but I know you can look it up through the nissan stuff. Oh yeah, it is not as slow as I thought. I beat an all-trac celica last night by 2 cars. I spun first gear on dry pavement. It was weird, I thought the clutch was doing the spinning but I guess not. The car has some balls ryan, I have faith now. I still have to put the computer in. It is 12:15a.m. on saturday night, I think I am going to put it in now. 7800 is a nice kick in the ass. I am also trying to polish the valve cover. The car should have a lot of stuff done to it by the end of summer. So I can sit it in the garage for the whole winter. I have a hard time leaving that thing in the rain let alone the snow. but yeah, lets get an se-r meet going. I am going to be down at e-town on saturday for the big show. Lets all meet up there. If anyone is interested let me know. I will put up a topic about it. It will be called se-r meet at e-town. Thanks guys for the compliments, but send them james moe's way also. He was the original owner and modifier, if it wasnt for him I wouldnt be as lucky as I feel right now. Oh yeah, dont worry james she is garaged every night just how you had it.

Mark Merliss
97 SR20 SE-R (smurf blue) w/pics on the way!!

G
#15 ·
Best movie you've ever seen? Tell me you're joking! The acting blew, plot kinda sucked. Tell me one thing, if you saw this movie, and it had less action, would you still think it was the best? Probably not. Some of the cars were cool, definitely NOT all of them. I did like the whole Nissan click though. It was worth the $7.50, but they're not gonna win any acting awards for this one.

#16 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by niska:
Best movie you've ever seen? Tell me you're joking! The acting blew, plot kinda sucked. </font>
Well, the best movie overall I've ever seen is no doubt "American Beauty." It is the most amazing unbelievable movie, it has no substitute, nothing shall ever compare to it.

For car movies though, Fast and the Furious was much much better than Gone in 60 seconds. That movie was more about people breaking into cars rather than actual "RACING".

------------------
Stormy
Black 1998 Sentra SE w/ HS CAI, HS G3 Header, Custom 2.25" Exhaust, JWT S4 Cams, UR Pulleys, KYB AGX's, Eibach Spings, Courtesy F&R STB's, ES Mounts, ES control arm bushings & shifter bushing (NI), Brembo X-Drilled Rotors w/ Axxis MM Pads, 205/50 Pirelli's, Nis-Knacks goodies

www.WhiteLineRacing.com

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.