SR20 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Grassroots Motorsports is by far the best automotive enthusiast magazine out there. It's made for the motorsport-crazed car guy (or girl) that loves to get his (or her) hands greasy. I love reading it, and highly recommend it to any SR20 Forum member that is serious about working on their car and really learning about everything from fundamentals of suspension setups to how to have a complete toolbox for your track days.

GRM has started running their Project SE-R series, which was first posted about in this thread. I have quickly scanned the first installment for people to read below. I have not received permission to do this, so if GRM wants me to remove these images I will do so.

That being said, I want to urge anyone that doesn't subscribe to do it! Clicking the GRM logo below will take you to their website. There is nothing in it for the forum if you do, however you owe it to yourself to ditch Sport Compact Car or some other crappy tuner mag and get a magazine that isn't all fluff and worth every penny!

·
Pâté Performance...
1,274 Posts
Ahh, good read!! :)

·
Pâté Performance...
1,274 Posts
Nice to see an old Classic fixed up!:biggthump :biggthump

1 - 5 of 5 Posts