Discussion Starter · #1 ·
400 plus shipping..
check it out at clubsi.com under group buys

i might get one if i get the money soon

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by ser20de:
i dont konw what the deal is in NY but in cali..they are steadily goin down due to popularity and different applications..</font>
you are also in the rice capital, IMO. VERY easy to get mods in the 619. that also drives the prices down. plus you're closer to the happy rice island!

·
JDM style
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
400 plus shipping is the cheapest ive seen it for a 200sx
ive seen like 300 for civics and integras tho

·
Registered
153 Posts
u should look around more.. theres a place around me that will do it for 400$ wit install adn no shipping.... i dont konw what the deal is in NY but in cali..they are steadily goin down due to popularity and different applications..

------------------
[email protected] vtec

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
man, spend the money and get a fiber images hood, you just can't beat the quality. aroudn 600 bux shipped though, but hey 12 lbs and real carbon, not carbon wrapped around fiberglass witch will weigh more than the stock hood............... just my opinion though. If I decide to put a hood on my car that will be it, but I may get rid of it soon, so maybe no hood for me. want a 2001 desert runner black on black

·
Registered
723 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by brian:
man, spend the money and get a fiber images hood, you just can't beat the quality. aroudn 600 bux shipped though, but hey 12 lbs and real carbon, not carbon wrapped around fiberglass witch will weigh more than the stock hood............... just my opinion though. If I decide to put a hood on my car that will be it, but I may get rid of it soon, so maybe no hood for me. want a 2001 desert runner black on black </font>
you're selling your loaded sporty coupe for a TRUCK? bad brian!!! >:O

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
it is just a thought, I go through this every time I see something I want. I just need to hit the lotto so I can have it all within reason.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts