SR20 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
NISSAN ADDICT
3,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys i am selling this because i dont need it anymore, the gauges is a 60mm peak/warning a/f gauge made by greddy.

comes with the box/directions/sensors/ everything needed to install it.

i has a wideband 02 sensor (4 wire), white brain box.

it have been used for less then 1,000 miles.

can get pics up later tonight if needed.

thanks ryan

150$ shipped here is a link to a similar gauge and a pic. 300+ shipping brand new!!

http://www.rx7.com/store/rx7/fcinterior_gauges.html#airfuel

·
NISSAN ADDICT
3,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yaman said:
Is this the equivalent of an innnovate Wideband or an EGT?
i would say more like a EGT, it sayes wideband o2 sensor on the install book but i dont know how acurate it is. also i am not sure if you can run it to the emanage, i has a "data link interphase" this might go to the emanage i am not 100% sure.

·
NISSAN ADDICT
3,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yaman said:
Is this the equivalent of an innnovate Wideband or an EGT?
ill give you a review of the product so you have on idea on how it is.

instillation was easy, and the manual is in english so you can read all the different features of the gauge, peak hold, memory etc. etc.

the sensor it self is like any other o2 sensor but is is actually heated, and takes a few minutes to warm up when you turn the car on, this is outlined in the instruction book.

it is a lot better them the egt, the egt gauges i have seen are slow to react, this thing is fast to react and from what i can see it has an acurate air fuel ratio. i had my car tuned with the LM1 and the a/f seems to be the same from what the LM1 said, but i dont have it anymore so i cannnot verfy this to be true.

there is actually a place to adjust the sensitivity of the sensor to make the gauge more accurate.

i would say its easily worth the money, as a good warning to a lean condition but unless i have a wideband hooked up to see if there the same i would not tune with only this gauge.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts