SR20 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
<>< Jesus is the Answer
5,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got a manifold thats allready tapped for a greddy egt sender...i want to use an autometer guage. anyone know if that will work? i dont want to run 2 diffrent style guages

·
Tired!
10,149 Posts
Our autometer just threaded into a 1/8" npt tapped hole that protech put in for us. If check to see if the greddy is a 1/8" or not then you will know.

Brent

·
<>< Jesus is the Answer
5,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
anyone run the greddy guage? i would like to know as soon as possible.

·
<>< Jesus is the Answer
5,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
heres some pics if that helps

·
<>< Jesus is the Answer
5,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ive heard it isnt. anyone want to confirm?

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Autometer makes a couple egt gauges... the difference is the response time of the probe. Ive seen the procomp one side by side with my greddy and they are different.

·
<>< Jesus is the Answer
5,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
do you know what size it is? is it possible to "retap" the current one i have or do i have to do something else?

·
<>< Jesus is the Answer
5,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ttt...

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
just plug it up if you have to and retap elsewhere. But the greddy gauge is cheap and its not worth buying a autometer especially since the repoonse time is 4 secs for the cheaper ones. The expensive one with faster response time cost more then the Greddy after everything.
Since your runnin a JWT you shouldnt have to worry bout your egt's...plug it and save

·
<>< Jesus is the Answer
5,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
SucKit said:
just plug it up if you have to and retap elsewhere. But the greddy gauge is cheap and its not worth buying a autometer especially since the repoonse time is 4 secs for the cheaper ones. The expensive one with faster response time cost more then the Greddy after everything.
Since your runnin a JWT you shouldnt have to worry bout your egt's...plug it and save
initially ill be using a jwt, fine tuning comes later :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts