SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone happen to know the pipe diameter on the greddy exhaust for the se-r. I have one comin in and should be on the car by next week. Thanks

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
size does not matter. how is the baffling on some of these, and silencers, how many? I know the greddy has one and is pretty quiet, but I have heard the hks, and is comparitively quiet though.

G

·
0 Posts
Size matters you dumb ****...so yours saying that 3" piping with the same muffler will sound the same as 2" piping i dont think so chock it up to nissan idiocy

·
_______
3,640 Posts
Yup I can tell he's Jealous. I bet rite now he is going out and buying himself an SI. Where is your timeslip?

Prick

G

·
0 Posts
hi im a little girly boy, i like little boys too. hit me beat me make me bleed kinky sex is what i need.

the other day i was racing a 1987 pulsar nx i got my ass whipped. i was so jealous to his mighty car and those tail lights look so cool. i gota get me some for my pimp ride

[Edited by Bowlcut (11-30-2000 at 10:02 PM).]

·
Registered
194 Posts
yeah..im pretty sure b/c ive read it many times in article magazines and ads.
the sound level depends on the muffler, how it was made

·
Registered
466 Posts
HAHAHAHAHAHA Kevin that was funny. That makes up for everything you have said about the 200s.

G

·
0 Posts
Again i got my ass handed to me, went out and raced again. Damn hardbody's be damn fast. and damn look at those chrome bumpers, giving me ideas. hardbody chrome bumpers, nx pulsar tail lights, AEM CAI and my car will be PhAt PiMpInG

[Edited by Bowlcut (12-01-2000 at 02:37 AM).]

·
pwnd
3,455 Posts
Well ive been doing this for far too long.
moderating is a hobby of mine. good to be moderator

·
Get Some!!
596 Posts
1 in. = 2.54cm

so 50mm = 5cm divided by 2.54 = 1.968503937008"

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
EXCELLENT Bowlcut.
This is going get FUN...

·
Registered
194 Posts
hold up...what kinda of car again??..
if it was the 91-94 se-rs then it would be what i have said, which is 50 mm for the greddy...
the others..ie: 200sx and so on have the 60 mm piping..i dunno why...but thats how it is..

G

·
0 Posts
Got a Greddy on my MOFO SE-R, its great, quiet and all. I gain like 25HP from it yo, freaking car pulls like a MOFO. I think with the pullies, CAAI, HotShit header and the exhaust I gained like 60HP, So I got 200HP on mahh MOFO SE-R. U knowz it, them MOFO from the Civic Page can only dream of dat shieet, rock on. J/K.

G

·
0 Posts
I don't know about SE-R's, but my GReddy on my last car(95 Probe GT)had 2.5"pipe and a 4" tip on it....For something that big, it was pretty quiet!! Great exhaust to have up here(Massachusetts)for winter-had it on the car three years, and never once did I notice any rot or rust on it!!!Just my two cents...

p.s.To Civicboy-Why don't you mind your own business and go talk to one of your own kind in one of the billions of Honda related sites out there?...again...Just my two cents

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
if you pulled your head out of your ass daddyssiguy I meant to say there is not that big of a diffrence between 50 mm and 60 mm, and also the diffrence between the hks and the greddy, not that I am apologizing for being a dumb **** or anything. I probably know more about your car than you do

1 - 20 of 21 Posts